Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i’d join but i dont have time at the moment for another game

F

i’m annoyed

basically i’m trying to cut an underground river in DF and i discovered the cavern layer right where i was doing it

1 Like

love the moral low ground

i dug up instead and it’s fine

1 Like

They’re adding poss to btos2

Jackal Leaves

2 Likes

Oh god why

1 Like

because uhhh

serial killer buff i guess

2 Likes

So that me & Amelia, when vcing in BToS2, will be forced to mute when dying every game

1 Like

I can’t wait to identify Eliza is the SK due to the lack of “skill issue” or “real” every 3 posts

2 Likes

i have not made this easy on myself

the worst part is getting all of the rocks out of the hole so that i can flood it without wasting shit. hell hell hell hell hell

1 Like

THEY DONT WANT TO PICK UP ROCKS

2 Likes

chat i’ve been here for almost two in game years refusing to pick up rocks this is at some point just about basic fortress hygene. keep your rocks in the rock pile guys

3 Likes

my last ditch effort is setting tons of stuff to smelt simultaniously so that they pick up the ore in the pit while also maybe freeing spots in the rock pile for more rocks

cavemen in the prehistoric era scolding lazy cavemen:

3 Likes

No one want work anymore

3 Likes

Had a dream it felt like I’d had before but I don’t remember writing it down in the cookie thread. I was at this kinda fair place with the very rough structure of my street, with the Woods replaced with more restaurants. Implicitly it was understood that this entire place belonged to my aunt. All the food was free. I got a slice of chocolate ice cream cake and ate some, but I couldn’t find proper dinner, as it was pretty late. I encournered a few people from highschool and met up with them… I was looking for this pho place called Allergies Alers (don’t know why) which was in the restricted section that only the owners had access to (and me because it was my aunt’s). I was like “ok I’m gonna go look for the noodle place” and she was like isn’t it in the restricted section and I just vaguely waved it away, not telling her I had access.

Also had an earlier dream about walking in the woods, I think…

4 Likes