yea fair
i still think it’s funny (conceptually)

1 Like

He wants everything to be perfect
Grass must be kept at a pergevt half? Don’t remember how big length
Etc etc

1 Like

:wowee:

When fascism comes to America it will be covered in half inch grass and draped in a specific house color

1 Like

suburbia moment

I HATE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATIONS

3 Likes

lmao

True…

one of my best god rays. i had the angle and power for a standard shot but there was a x2 and other than division + heavy jet it was my only viable weapon. had to do recalc my trajectory with bounce + obstacles and got it perrrfectly on. even without a x2 thats a 150 god ray. if it was a deity that wouldve been in the 400s
only got one like this a couple times before its not often the cards play in a way to demand it and its pulled off perfectly. easy weapon to just slightly go off and lose everything. most good god rays/deitys are in wind though; slow shots (like the ones spawned by god rays) are significantly more wind affected and while that may seem like a bad thing it actually allows better clustering of shots and hitting players who are on the sides of large obstacles to be hit harshly by godrays (due to the spread the shots spawned there will often be ones unable to hit one tank as theyre on the outer edges, and on flat terrain people are generally much further apart. on jagged terrain higher points and slopes create better vantage points and as a result actually creates better god ray shots)

1 Like

im a nerd

1 Like

i bring bad news…

10 Likes

1 Like

holy shit…

1 Like

special interest poster above

1 Like

beetlejuice is coming back

1 Like