True…

2 Likes

every day i get more convinced we need this

6 Likes

i think we just need to add slow mode for specifically willow

6 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

every time you modify a deck you just give away that you’re a midrange player at heart.

4 Likes

Replicating a Tumblr poll

Concatenate is normal people vocabulary
  • True :white_check_mark:
  • :x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x: No

0 voters

2 Likes

idk what it means so no

had a dream i was playing botf lizards and my minion spy mutation got the entire spreadsheet of roles. i briefly wondered if it was gonna cause some sort of integrity breach but it was just me. i found out an amne mutation was preventing the rest of the evil team from learning me. i also had the da ability for some reason and ended up using it on a drunk townsfolk sailor mutation

3 Likes

like a portmanteau?

1 Like

Lol typo. Concatenate

1 Like

OH. I see. This changes my answer.

1 Like

my dream was like a movie type pov. following the male protagonist half the time and the female protagonist another. male protagonist made a bunch of money (3,000
dollars to be exact) riding the coattails of a pump and dump stock scheme.

before that, male protag was outside. running from a badger that looked like a bear. escaped by getting into car.

female protag used a special gun to take down different buildings she had to destroy. in a bounty hunter way.

female protag gets to final building. same one as where the bear-badger was. it has fake and real security cameras. the building cant be broken by the gun in the same way. in the building’s security bunker is 4 people (sal vulcano and an older woman only ones i remember)

sal comes out, and taunts female protag about how he is impervious to her weapon. but she kills him with a secret knife in a SUPER detailed and uncomfortable death scene.

as this happens, male protag walks up. male and female protag begin their “merge” where they become one, uber-powerful being. the point of everything was to let this merge happen. as sal is dying the old woman explains that this had to happen

as their thoughts and bodies merge, pov flips to inside their head. seems to be two distinct inner voices and thoughts with a shared voice and senses and memories.

then i woke up

3 Likes

no then, no now, get fucked

2 Likes

Ya’ll don’t code enough.

1 Like

Concatenate is normal people vocabulary

3 Likes

There is a war being fought

2 Likes

literally never heard this word before

1 Like