Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I’ve drank coffee twide and never finished either

1 Like

STOP LIVEPOSTING ME

3 Likes

Question: do you consider Mac & Cheese as pasta?

1 Like

Most energy drinks are made for people who drink a Lot of caffeine

1 Like

currently playing hide and seek with big man

2 Likes

to clarify im playing hide n seek with a fish

2 Likes

If I die I told may to have you guys make fun of me

2 Likes

Yeah be careful. Caffeine builds up a tolerance, energy drinks are dosed for people with higher tolerance

id literally rather eat shit than eat microwaved pasta. absolute food terrorism in fol. garfooled microwaving eggs. atlas putting pasta in microwave. nutella not washing her rice. there is no sanity left in this world

Will the effevts be instant

If you say ANYTHING about my dog it’s going straight into the Lucky fan club server, this goes for anybody

1 Like

i’m not quite sure how else to phrase my severe questioning of your dietary judgement

1 Like

It tastes good

1 Like

your dog is kinda scary

2 Likes

macaroni are pasta. the choice to make that abomination and call it a “meal” is a choice one can make. the macaroni themselves are still pasta

3 Likes

I may drink the whole can

2 Likes

please dont

He is very scary, he WILL sit on your bed when he’s covered in mud

1 Like

don’t think i’m just gonna let you talk shit about mac and cheese

4 Likes

i call him big man because hes big. hes technically little big man since theres a bigger wider man but i mostly call him “is he dead” because hes a fish who every time i see him looks more and more like hes died and each time i check and he’s perfectly fucking healthy. while playing hide n seek i found him lying on his side in some leaves. turns out he just likes to hang out there now

1 Like