Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

being a registered PE would do literally nothing for me but I’d have to pay expensive dues

1 Like

so uh no thanks

there’s like a couple hundred pes in Georgia which means if you get a pe people are going to come to you to stamp stuff and that’s free money

yeah we had to do online linalg homework stuff (thankfully not the same day though lmfao. and they were all released at the start of the semester so we could work as far ahead on that as we wanted) on top of it being a proof based course and doing proof based psets. just the nature of the beast

It’s not free, I’d have to look over things I’m certifying which is a job

1 Like

linalg is very much a class where you have to crank out examples to really internalize most of the material. but also the same day due date thing was created by a supervillain

1 Like

And the only stuff that ever really needs PE sign-off is civil construction

Which is boring

So no thanks

I’ve taken Linear Algebra via dual enrollment, and it wasn’t that bad (though MVC easily tops).

anyway in Georgia the fe exam is useful to get because powers/utilities need people with fe exam license and that’s basically a secure job if you get a fe exam and also have relevant experince

Itried to take linear algebra but it was immediately hyper full

And this is despite me having early registration

marvel vs capcom??

1 Like

The difficulty is purely artificial.
Professor thinks the students are Amazon: he wants same-day delivery.

Multivariable calculus.

1 Like

Fun fact

This grocery store is apparently made of like cell service blocking material or some shit

Seeya later lol

2 Likes

2 bars outside → complete deadzone indoors

1 Like

:wowee:

i’m taking a grad level class called advanced linear algebra this semester. as of yet unsure as to whether that’s a good idea

3 Likes