Its okay i was out only for 30 min

1 Like

:3

1 Like

happy fear and hunger Thursday

2 Likes

No :blush:

4 Likes

tutuu lives so deep in the closet I can’t even tell if they’re being ironic anymore

6 Likes

As a girl im so hot. Maybe the hottest person you will all have the pleasure of meeting. Yall are lucky tbh

2 Likes

The temperature of a human body falls into the ballpark of 40°C.

2 Likes

I’m constantly at 101 degrees F or higher. I am always sweating. You wish you were me

1 Like

Seems unlikely. Your internal system regulates its own temperature, so even if the environment is that warm, you might not be. I call doubt.

4 Likes

If u accidentally got credit for a question you answered incorrectly on a test would you take the points or tell the professor

This feels like a good geyfrog tumblr poll

3 Likes
Spoiler alert for what i decided

I told the professor and she gave me half credit which was super sweet of her

Curious what other ppl would do tho

7 Likes

Only if you’ve been marked so poorly that you can get positive marks on at least one other question, so you look responsible and are rewarded.

3 Likes

This is a joke, I have a habit of correcting everyone, but still.

3 Likes

I would 100% not tell unless I felt like it would be helpful to me for some other reason

4 Likes

the rule that all my teachers had in highschool was “if you lost points when you shouldn’t have, come tell me and I’ll fix it. If you gained points that you shouldn’t have, you’re lucky. don’t tell me anything”

6 Likes

I dont like receiving grades that i didnt deserve lol

I know thats probably Dumb in the grand scheme of things but it just doesn’t sit right with me

I wanna earn the grade!!

4 Likes