Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

FUCK I UPSET THE SPIDER KING

2 Likes

this is just the pasta debate again

3 Likes

except this time tutuu is unambiguously outing himself as a prescriptivist

3 Likes

spider king has taken the bathroom door towel as his. i found out when i nearly ran face first into him. hes retired to behind it. it is covering the door handle. Help

1 Like

may save me

2 Likes

IME, not only do shorten labels often refer to either romantic or sexual attraction, a lot of people will say, like, “pan and ace” to mean panromantic and asexual, and “pan and aro” to mean pansexual and aromantic, because it’s clear from context what they mean. Like, when it’s “this person either said something that makes no sense, or something that makes perfect sense”, it’s easy enough to just assume they meant the explanation that makes sense

2 Likes

like im pansexual, but I see it as “i don’t really see people in a gendered way, i like the people i like and i only ever get feelings for people whom i know well”
pansexual is also a hard one bc there are a lot of different definitions out there for it, like for a while (and even today i bet) people were like “oh bisexual means you wouldn’t date a nonbinary person, pansexual means you would” and tried to act like that was the big difference between the two (most people agree it is not). it depends from person to person

3 Likes

im biking

:bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:

6 Likes

I think that communication / conveying information becomes difficult if people use the same words to mean different things than how other people use them

I agree

2 Likes

may if i get out the bathroom will you permit me nourishment

3 Likes

im being clingy because im scared. Also because im clingy

3 Likes

Just remove everything from your mind that isn’t controlling your physical movement and leave

3 Likes

Alright

I dont assume that what people say makes sense. Im used to being surrounded by idiots (you guys) so i like to keep an open mind that a person is using words they dont know the meaning of

Delete all the other thoughts. Just think really loudly “step forward, reach out to the door handle, open the door, pull hte door forward” and don’t permit yourself ot think or envision anything else

2 Likes

my dad came downstairs and opened the door However i appreciate you

1 Like

Bionic has been banned from all QB tournaments.

3 Likes

Pansexual specifically is a lot less well defined than the other ones yeah

2 Likes

im a walking redundancy why is this the one that raises your eyebrow

2 Likes

I googled the word but i dont understand it when you call yourself that. Whats that mean?