Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Waits? the radiohead song?

4 Likes

Willow dropping truth bombs :fire:

1 Like

Huh

1 Like

true love isnt the feral brain chemical gay thats just feral brain chemical. true love is like. a romantic best friend i think. thats the good shit that’s what you want if you want the brain chemicals bars and heroin are right there

2 Likes

im currently having brain chemical love Im basically havibg a crush on my boyfriend. as i often do

3 Likes

TRUE

2 Likes

Lilith and May

3 Likes

3 Likes

yo

4 Likes

I think star wars is the media thats the most like, popular but it missed me and i feel like im in the minority. Even as an easy to impress kid i didn’t find it fun

Marvel movies too but its no longer unpopular to not be impressed by them. In fact i think its more popular to not be, this is the new norm and deviating from the norm would be fanboying over them i think

Those gay cartoons like gravity falls and (owl house?) and such miss me too but i think thats very understandable, i bet they have almost entirely western audience, like im not the target audience. Adults watching cartoons is also moreso a western thing. Adults watching anime is a more worldwide thing even though for the japanese they are cartoons and its weird for an adult to watch them. Ive grown out of anime too, a long time ago

Im becoming a boring adult… Except im still addicted to games. Ive always been

3 Likes

i’m unsure where you got the term “gay” to refer to gravity falls

3 Likes

I had a friend (adult in his late 20s or 30s) who visited a friend in japan and they had a family dinner and when the mother of the host learnt that the guest watches anime she said “yabai” like “this guy is dangerous / no good”

Isnt it the one with the two gay women

1 Like

Wrong one

Uh what was it. One of the women had an afro

1 Like

i can’t tell you which one you are referring to but it is not

it’s about two children and their uncle

2 Likes

i think it could be… she-ra?

i’ve never seen it to tell you

1 Like

Yeah this one and one where a woman had an afro haircut what was it