Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

“Heretic but well designed” ← Starting to sound real damn ambitious here

1 Like

Heretic is the best outsider in BoTC history.

i played a 7p game with heretic added in via sentinel with demon al-had and minion meze

would jotting a bunch of ideas into a notepad document or something and then either trying to make it coherent on your own or getting someone to help make it coherent with you be out of the question

initiative to improve townplay

Mez turn the Heretic evil, the demon chooses death gg.

1 Like

it was not very well designed in my opinion

I have lots of notepad ideas I just have to be “done working on them” before I share them (this will never happen)

1 Like

well either suck it up or continue not designing setups ig

im too tired to make that more nuanced and less blunt

That being said I am trying to make setups with Zug right now

nya mafia

1 Like

Well we all know Heretic is perfect design, how are you to improve upon it?

3 Likes

i wanna tell a story but i dunno how to phrase it without sounding like an asshole because i know somebody im mentioning will see it

step 1. dont say what you just said
step 2. vaguely change the story
step 3.

Step 1 remove empathy step 2 say whatever you want

Step 3 eat a hamburger patty for dinner and nothing else?

Why did I do that it feels bad

1 Like

people confuse me a lot
i dont talk to a lot of people

a bit ago somebody told me that i was being rude because i cut them off from talking about things that might be personal about somebody else

a bit ago (i thought) somebody acted like i was being rude because i tried to cut them off from talking about something that might be personal about somebody else instead of assuming they’d never talk about other people’s personal things

2 Likes

This showed up in my Recommended (safe to watch)

People sure do see themselves as fundamentally good and their actions as justified and those who oppose them as rude even when not necessarily in the right

2 Likes

if this is vagueposting about me i wasnt assuming you were being rude you seemed reasonable

1 Like