Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

moments when Gender (positive) are truly reminders of why i live lol

for the record. very hairy family. ive been lucky so far

1 Like

oh yeah i have my own proper razor. i pretty much never go for a shower without shaving after (evil(

1 Like

just quite the surprise to jump immediately to actual tangible hairs when im so used to just. The Fuzz

1 Like

facial hair is evil tho i agree

2 Likes

this is the only happy song on my playlist so now i associate it with good things and love and shit and its like. me fr rn

well. like one of three but still

john adiart

1 Like

Where’s arete to cook the tol game :eyeroll:

hi willow

1 Like

Reject humanity, return to monke

1 Like

real af

1 Like

I’ve never gotten too too into the details but I’ve owned two electric shavers (one cheaper one for like a decade and one nicer one for like half that) that together have basically been good for that entire length of time without needing to buy anything else

Have never really understood the appeal of blade-based shavers in comparison but again I’ve never really done research or anything

1 Like

If you’re going for a clean shave, blades cut closer to the skin and are more consistent.

1 Like

i’ve found the primitive answer to be much more effective

that being said i am rather apprehensive about handling a straight razor anywhere near my throat so not quite that far into the primitive options just yet

1 Like

do it every day and I’m not convinced I could tell a difference without a microscope

1 Like

that’s additional effort for the same effect

1 Like

The “hard th” has the same sound as “D” in Spanish or “delta” in Greek
The “soft th” has the same sound as “Z” in Castillian Spanish or “theta” in Greek

This is probably not very helpful information if you don’t speak either language at close to native level

2 Likes

hello WindwardAway…

1 Like