didja get to plat yet
i can’t really counter you at the minute

1 Like

yes but then i fell down again

1 Like

what rank are you now

high gold

1 Like

made it to the second half of the outertale geno final boss fight. this is one of the most important achievements of my life

2 Likes

But camping is fun … maybe.

1 Like

The only itme I’ve gone camping was on a school trip. At the start of a school year. In the first year of middle school (well not my first year of middle school, I went to 2 different schools that started middle school at different times). Important part here: nobody knew each other. Nobody had known each other for more than like a week ago. We are sent camping together. And we are all to set up each other’s tents. Not our own, you don’t sleep in the tent you set up in, everybody just sets up tents in a free-for-all.

It rained. Terribly. And all the set-up-by-middle-schoolers tents got extremely flooded. Nothing like some anonymous schoolmate getting you soaked to bonding experience

3 Likes

Like a couple of them were set up well enough/in the right places that they didn’t flood, so yo uKNOW it was a problem with the fucker who set it up

1 Like

My parents were very outdoorsy before I was born but having kids kind of interferedw ith that and none of us (said children) have ever been particulalry out of doors. Me especailly, for obvious reasons

I went camping thrice, one for Boy Scouts and twice with my parents.
One of the parent trips went fine.
One of them happened during a storm, and that was…fun.
The Boy Scout one included us being tasked with getting firewood and carrying a fallen 20-foot tree back. Was fun until I got back and had pneumonia for ten days.

OH I did go camping with girlscouts once but it was fake as fuck camping. Cabins

2 Likes