Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

2 Likes

house

saw a theory that they’re the same person just timelord regeneration

1 Like

matpat film theory went hard

house would try to put the other guy in an mri and then stab him and ask him to tell him whats wrong so he can see what part of his brain is diagnosing stuff

2 Likes

he is definitely not a prude

he thinks i’m a prude

that should speak for itself

1 Like

your version of it is similar to mine which is just “house would absolutely try to end his life or career one way or another”

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

yeah
and then house would fail and wilson would come in and go “admit it. you’re jealous there’s someone whos finally better than you when it comes to diagnosing. you just don’t want to accept that!”

and house would sit there in silence and look slightly below the middle of the frame probably a bit off to the corner and say “he’s not better than me. He’s just lucky.” and then hed get out of his chair and hobble off.

1 Like

house would probably actually just say something demeaning about him being autistic but i didnt feel like typing that out

1 Like

:wowee:

dr house

the episode would end with the good doctor kid being wrong and humiliated and there would be a scene just before the credits where house would be in wilson’s office, feet kicked up on his desk, drinking a soda he bought from a vending machine using money he stole from Wilson’s wallet (he still has the wallet), and is just smug as fuck

2 Likes

“You were right, Wilson. I was wrong about that kid. He wasn’t lucky. He was an incompetent fraud.”

3 Likes

that’s so funny

why is the food that tastes the best so fattening

probably because it’s nutrient rich and the nutrients weren’t found in abundance in nature so we evolved to have brains that reward us for seeking it out

3 Likes

playing omega strikers
who should i play

fuck you im playing octavia

are you trying to tell me humans knew how to properly ferment cocao beans 7000 years ago

1 Like