can i scatter my votes randomly i really am scared of listening to the playlsit

actually nvm ill just listen to like half of them

1 Like

skip the songs you dont want to listen to
i think its a bit unfair to do otherwise

1 Like

yea lol

1 Like

Not sure if that would be unreasonable accommodations actually. The reason I cried in the first half of my shift is because the manager took a pallet and then told me that they are going to tell me where to put stuff whenever I pick something up and sometimes they would tell me to pick up a certain item and I needed time to find it. They then put it on the floor in front of the shelf and they did this for every item. They then after doing all this went and unpacked all the items and told me to go after them and throw away the trash, which took a longer time for me than they wanted me to do. It would require them to either have me learn where they go on my own or them to change their habits which wouldn’t work

Maybe I could apply for a transfer idk

The boxing stuff I can fix it’s the instructions I probably can’t, I won’t need the instructions once I learn where they go but I’m not sure if I would last that long before he gets sick of me, it will take like five shifts

ask hr for your options?

1 Like

Already learned a lot from patterns, gif and peanut butter sometimes habe the same color lid so you have to pay attention to what is specifically gif etc etc

the legacy of 120k :heart: given

5 Likes

This is one of the things where he was like pick up the gif and put it bere, I go hey this is the same color as the gif I put there recently cool and it wasn’t gif and I got yelled at

1 Like

pick up that can

Write a bot to transfer ownership of all posts to willowthepillow

3 Likes

I’d say probably change accounts, I’m also planning on potentially changing my name later and I’ll do just that

1 Like

hole e shit

1 Like

there was another thing where he said go forward and dropped it off and apparently he meant straight and not forward to where I was

1 Like

live admins reaction:

:sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob::sob: :sob:

5 Likes

L L L L L L L LL L L L L L LL L

1 Like

remember to submit your votes for music league

1 Like