Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

similar to old crts. both use “Funny light beam machines” that double as death rays

all that being said idk whether may lost more to the final boss or to the hydrochloric acid minigame

1 Like

Change of major form

keep in mind may was on the neutral route exclusively because they killed starlo. for lying to them about being good with the wild revolver

2 Likes

I was not good with that revolver and lying to me to make me feel better is morally reprehensible

And it gave me practice witht the revolver

over the course of killing starlo you did in fact become somewhat good with that revolver

1 Like

anyways latias I notably often have “bad ideas” or like. I fall over
It’s not that I’m likely to die in an accident its that I get into very minor accidents fairly often and having a person who like, prevents those or helps me recover, seems incredibly useful to someone like me

2 Likes

i’m unclear how i could be too much of help in those moments considering the distance

1 Like

youre nice and I like you

1 Like

thank you

Look when my head hurt the other day you fixed that! You clearly ahve some skill

however no I was hoping to ship you out

I’ll do 1st class shipping tops

1 Like

i would like to point out i beat sans 3 times over the course of may playing that final boss fight

3 Likes

i won my first run at pretty much exactly the same time may won the first phase. so i figured it would help may beat the second phase too

2 Likes

it did not

i dont really think i’m small enough to fit in a box

big box

1 Like
2 Likes