Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

like i think i cracked the case arctic is more careful as town as mafia more agressive esp with a playerlist like this no offense he would probably steamroll and get away with it or atleast think so depending on teammate ofc

then as game progresses if hes town he becomes into a wet towel like min when they are mafia

and if hes a wolf he keeps going maybe throw a few self jabs but he knows hes doing well

1 Like

been 2 months but i died d1 so it doesnt count

1 Like

not counting this game is a scumslip!!!111!!111!!!11!

/s

1 Like

mmmmm
kinda wondering
@tutuu when did your paranoia about me start, and how did it build?

I dont remember

Now i remembered

When u started questioning me with stuff like “villagers cant be wrong though?” about lol. Scum loves nitpicking stuff that seems weird at first glance. its like a magnet. Similar reason for why i suspect min

Im reading my use of the word scum and (this is completely unrelated feel free to not read this post) just remembered a dude who used to get offended at being called scum in mafia games. I remember a dude who hated having his games being called bastard (he once hosted a game with no mafia) because of the word bastard itself. and there was also a dude who got offended at being called a liar (in a mafia game). People man, lmao

2 Likes

(to clarify they were offended at the words themselves, not the gameplay connotations)

Good. I was highly concerned when you said you were gonna just sheep my read on Hazard before basically. I want to see you independently reading him, even if I kinda disagree atm.

1 Like

looking back at my posts that’s not really what I was saying

but anyway +town because it makes sense for paranoia to start early and fits with your mindset
and idt scum say nothing bad about that post at the time, and leave in the the back of their mind only to use it as a reason now instead of citing something stuff like the lack of a reads list or me supporting a flash wagon
thinks about the paranoia I had with my neighbor when we fakeclaimed masons

1 Like

blegh i have not only failed at writing my thoughts as I have them but also making the grammar work after editing

you’re hyperfixating on on one post i made

the difference between my read on lol and your read on me is the fact you’ve literally admitted you aren’t even entirely sure you believe my read. you’re voting me, claiming i’m scum, but only because of my own read. you’re able to reevaluate lol but not me? despite the fact your basis of scumreading me is incredibly fragile, being “min could be scum for x” when i could equally well just be town using the same logic

my read on lol has stayed the same as he continued to post as well, but i’ve constantly been reevaluating him. i can pinpoint something wolfy he did, i can acknowledge his newer posts and admit they’re pretty nothingburger in terms of posts i can actually use for his alignment

i don’t have nothingburger. i think me actually speaking to you like this and trying to explain to you why i think your reasoning is flawed is villagery for me. i usually don’t even try as hard as i am now as wolf (im much less verboose and usually claim the reasoning on me is bad without explaining anything), but ngl im really doing this as it serves more for me evaluating you then anything else so w/eee bleh

1 Like

your read*

a town who was wrong? lol

being wrong in mafia isn’t inherently damning

1 Like

anyway imma go eat dinner now
will likely be back afterwards unless I get really tired

what is he waffling on about

ok guys
gonna be raw here

VOTE: tutuu

i can’t continue to believe this slot is actually pushing me in good faith

i think what they pulled with zug kinda tipped me over the edge in terms of like. hey is this person actually mafia or are you just committing omgus

these are not reads a villager makes

they’re making basic level 0-1 reads

they’re ignoring nuance and meta, it’s clear considering their read on leafia. like i could be extra nitpicky and say arctic too but like. i won’t lol

they’re heavy on clearing lol for bogus reasons. reading someone’s games is not ai. being a funny meme is not town ai. i would be more inclined to understand and not scumread them if they used mostly vibereads, but they aren’t. it’s like they’re throwing words into a post and then adding an alignment at the end. their thought process for each slot doesn’t make sense. all of them are different, and it looks like they’re using a different way of reading to read everyone, but then reading other players a completely different way. you scumread my post on lol but you don’t scumread lols post on yourself?

who would read zugs posts from hypixel and go “omg they are a good player!” and vote them.

and these reads like

ah yes the person (actually two persons) who have been nothing but nai is very solid but i cannot reevaluate min. i can reevaluate zug based on the fact i felt intimated but their playstyle and little to no other basis but i cant reevaluate min

it’s not just bad faith, but there is no pattern in their solving. they’re being hypocritical to previous thought patterns.

anyway i’m done playing the begging you to reevaluate game. u are mafia.

im only playing somewhat logical Because im sober guys sorry don’t rely on it

3 Likes