Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

esp if min is also town it just means wagons are v/v

i expect to see a few characters suddenly arrive around eod thats what i usually do when mafia i afk all day and show up eod to not die

2 Likes

they aren’t
i’ve seen them be aggressive as mafia

1 Like

link game

Mainly how he’s avoiding trying to read your slot and his general gameplay… it just feels off to me.

Yeah. You’re probably right about that. Sorry.

I don’t have one yet.

No I’m not. This is literally trying to make me seem partnered with you so that you can take me down with you when you flip wolf at this point.

1 Like

that would make us unpartnered

Who are u referring to here?

tutuu brought up posts from wild west 2 here
it did die down eventually but point is they’re capable of it as mafia
i’ve played games with them that are on the archive so are pointless to link because you won’t even be able to find the posts in a 10k post game

min himself has said playing like this isn’t AI

1 Like

me & leafia

its either im town and im making a wacko push or im a wolf whos making me and leafia unpartnered which means her argument doesnt work

I think those min posts i quoted from past scum game sounded aggro. U dont think so?

yeah that wasnt agressive that was min crying about wasting posts or some shit

ill take your word for it but im still gonna townread min for ego and u guys can deal with it

they probably were agressive later in said iso but the posts quoted sucked for the argument and i remember myself scumreading them for sucking ass earlygame forgot why i retracted it though it was an embarrasing moment from me

at the very least they arent a d1 wagon pls

where are the days gone when d1 wagons are all afk people

Arctic
Icet
Leafia

Kiiruma
Zug

Porscha
Hazard
Lol
Min

Leafia and kiiruma should be town due to my previous experiences with them + some small town tells

I struggle to understand most of lol’s posts and hes defending who i think is the wolf pushing him if hes town

Hazard im dropping from townreads coz kiiruma isnt townreading him and kiirumas hazard read should have a lot of weight imo

towny from tutuu putting scumread on me after townreading me seems uninformed

1 Like

but also weird take thinking towns cant be wrong have u seen what zorvo cooks every game dude is obvious town but pushes every guy in a row

1 Like
  • not like im being towny here

plus

Its not so much about thinking towns cant be wrong but if u happen to be town here and min happens to be wolf here, then ur town but ur de facto wolf with ur choice of saying and doing some things in my opinion, and like my patience defending u just runs dry at some point, sorry

if it helps u im not gonna stop defending the wolf sorry

1 Like