Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

arctic is towncore because i dont believe he can fake his town meta so well. it seems hard. im sure he disagrees. L bozo, i dont care. he’s not faking this as mafia

leafia is towncore due to entitlement of deserving to be townread + my earlier townread of her having some background process that wasn’t quite explained cleanly as she’s a villager trying to solve

lol is towncore due to reading zug’s games and snorting a line before every second post he makes

icet is towncore coz arctic said so + icet is town-ily paranoid just like last town game

kiiruma looks solid to me

hazard looks solid i take it back im gonna trust myself over kiiruma

i’ve no idea on porscha

min is mafia for trying to kill lol when he tried to kill me

zug is mafia coz i cant explain it

nullscum wouldnt mind killing

2 Likes

lol just wolfed with a wolf who said that they didnt know night lasts 24 hours and it almost got them townread and saved from getting chopped so i wouldnt townslip townread lol for that

1 Like

i didnt fake it but i would also forget as mafia

1 Like

like if u read my posts i was planning to die since the morning

hes closer to scum meta currently

just noticed that there’s no longer a “more posts” button on hypixel
so my iso from earlier than page 5 is cut off :(
but it shouldn’t be too much different

mmmmmmmm ok
though I think you’d have been trying to move the wagon off you with a bit more urgency if you were mafia
being half the team and all that

i roll mafia too often to care this is also null for me

1 Like

yeah lol hasnt randed town in years or something @ zug

1 Like

oh
ok in that case it’s null :pensive:

1 Like

VOTE: Porscha

like i think i cracked the case arctic is more careful as town as mafia more agressive esp with a playerlist like this no offense he would probably steamroll and get away with it or atleast think so depending on teammate ofc

then as game progresses if hes town he becomes into a wet towel like min when they are mafia

and if hes a wolf he keeps going maybe throw a few self jabs but he knows hes doing well

1 Like

been 2 months but i died d1 so it doesnt count

1 Like

not counting this game is a scumslip!!!111!!111!!!11!

/s

1 Like

mmmmm
kinda wondering
@tutuu when did your paranoia about me start, and how did it build?

I dont remember

Now i remembered

When u started questioning me with stuff like “villagers cant be wrong though?” about lol. Scum loves nitpicking stuff that seems weird at first glance. its like a magnet. Similar reason for why i suspect min

Im reading my use of the word scum and (this is completely unrelated feel free to not read this post) just remembered a dude who used to get offended at being called scum in mafia games. I remember a dude who hated having his games being called bastard (he once hosted a game with no mafia) because of the word bastard itself. and there was also a dude who got offended at being called a liar (in a mafia game). People man, lmao

2 Likes

(to clarify they were offended at the words themselves, not the gameplay connotations)