Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

this might be towny

probably. i don’t have much of an update on him from the posts he’s made since i gave me initial case. but i would think that he probably doesn’t just roll over here as town because he thinks he made strange posts and the case against him is good. this is because he doesn’t rand town much at all. i don’t think he would want to waste a town rand by just falling over like this. he’s randed wolf a lot so it makes sense to just give up after his post spam didn’t change anyone’s minds. i am reading into this too much probably. but the last time i saw him as a villager he also got d1’ed but he went down kicking and screaming, not… this.

meaning you think my post is towny or you think tutuu’s post is towny

by the way i wouldn’t kill zug tomorrow if lol is a wolf. i think they are very likely to be unpartnered from the way lol accused tutuu of pocketing zug and asking him for those games to get a read on him. if lol is a wolf he’s accepted dying. this probably means the other wolf has also accepted him dying, and would not be trying to save him here right now. so i only think zug looks bad here if lol is a villager, in that case they could be setting up to kill tutuu tomorrow.

yours

wow doead game wish i could vote myself again i want to die now!!!

1 Like

you only have to wait 30 minutes be patient boy

i guess if nothing else is happening i should start making some kind of legacy. it appears nobody thinks i could be mafia outside of the person we’re about to kill. so there’s a good chance i die. i only really ask my min and tutuu reads to be sheeped. i made a big post on them earlier, my thoughts on them haven’t really changed since. but i’m pretty sure both are town. icet has had a number of villagery one-liners and i bought their worldbuilding around lol and tutuu being a thing as uninformed and genuine. they’re my 3rd most confident townread but i’m more convinced their content can be faked than the two above them.

i think if lol flips town you should revisit leafia because i think we’ve been giving her a pass too easily - however, if lol flips wolf she is most likely clear from lol’s posting about how she’s “acting like my [his] partner”. if he flips wolf, his partner is most likely porscha (because nothing to clear them + that awkward interaction they had together) or hazard just because of poe. i’m mildly townreading kiiruma for his random claim out of nowhere, even if it’s fake - i’m not sure i’ve seen him do something like this as mafia. i also think if lol flips town you hold zug under scrutiny - my grievances with them earlier about their avoidance of conflict and lack of proactivity haven’t fully disappeared despite me thinking parts of his handling of tutuu are villagery. so i could see him going either way if lol flips town - don’t kill him if lol flips wolf though, for reasons i explained in my previous post.

hazard and porscha are both just in my poe because i don’t think there’s anything to townread either of them for. i’ve felt like hazard has been more villagery as town but i recognize it sometimes takes him a while to get going when it comes to projecting town. i don’t buy that he is in his town meta at all, considering he hasn’t randed wolf before. so please don’t just stop evaluating him.

so to summarise my list is probably

arctic
tutuu
min
icet

kiiruma
leafia (revisit if lol flips town)
zugzwang (move up if lol flips wolf, otherwise scrutinise)

hazard
porscha

^ kill these two if lol flips wolf. probably.

lol

1 Like

i don’t have many thoughts on leafia’s actual posts. she’s probably the closest thing i have to pure null?

EoD is in 10 minutes

lol (5): Arctic, Leafia, min, lol, tutuu
min (1): Kiiruma
Porscha (1): IcetFeelsPain
tutuu (1): Zugzwang

Not Voting (2): Porscha, Hazardwaste

1 Like

damn video didnt work

@Leafia @Porscha @Kiiruma you better start playing the game more tomorrow. you signed up for this game willingly and you’ve barely met postmin

do you not have thoughts on my posts on tutuu :(

its a very funny video

not really, sorry. i am reading them though! i just don’t think the back and forth between you two calling each other outted mafia actually meant much for either of your alignments, speaking objectively

should i be worried about tutuu liking my posts but not really being here

If lol flips town zug is outed mafia

I was reading lo

well
why not?
I realize that there’s not enough time to respond to anything in detail but I’d like to know what problems you have with my reasons
even if you don’t find them convincing it would still make sense for you to try to talk me out of my tunnel, since you TR tutuu

:skull:

i disagree, but he would be solidly in my poe i think. ftr i did look at one of those wolf games on hypixel and decided that he isn’t out of his wolf range in this game - but not that he’s more likely to be a wolf (i didn’t look at a town game). that’s about it

1 Like