Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

no, i didnt kill arctic, im not mafia

ok but

why can’t these two coexist?

i was trolling achro there by bringing up my last successful scum game, but i also do quote my own posts and call them “towny post” in almost every game i play (and they’ve all been town games for the last near 3 years)

i have a problem. when ever someone points at something and says that something is something towards themselves i get alarms going off. but you did this last game so…

god i had a stroke

what hazard said

@IcetFeelsPain in the mountainous game that ended semi-recently here i did it 3 times (i was town):

this was mostly meant at you @Hazardwaste i confused your avatars again they’re almost the same in my eyes but icet also a relevant recipient

but. mines a dude and icet is cats. do you have a small screen or something?

1 Like

theyre the same thing

1 Like

my laptop screen is pretty far away from my eyes but i mostly just read the post content without looking at the name of the poster or their avatar and i only notice the avatars with my peripheral vision

1 Like

I purposefully town slip as town and hope others notice it

1 Like

town… it was a typo :skull:

2 Likes

:heart:

Sorry for the misread again and thanks for the carry

1 Like

Nah dont worry tutuu can be down too

2 Likes

I am not that bitch and i nevrr will be

1 Like

I guess its a combination of you not responding to anyone else like that, and like yeah my comments are small but your responses feel big, i assumed youd probably focus on me a little more if you were worried about me finding you whether its subconscious or not cuz of our history

And no im not so you better keep sucking it up :3

1 Like

down nya!

Hmmm, good point.

Why? Kii was barely posting and Arctic is known for being a strong player.

He isn’t the only PR. I’m one too.

1 Like

further writing in book of towntells

I do find the chart thing towny because sure it’s fakeable but that seems unlikely

Arctic kill is ~null on everyone imo
He’s the best kill for most players, and not killing him can raise suspicions

• other players may have been a bit less likely to kill Arctic than you because they knew about the protective

Townreading yourself doesn’t give me any paranoia. Although it does decrease the weight I put in your points because it’s more plausible they were faked to make this post. And ngl I did not view it as trolly here because it’s what I expect you to do rn as you’re clearly defending yourself.

1 Like