Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

(yes I play on a laptop :pensive:)

Also i wouldn’t say the lovers need to die at f6. They are essentially the same slot. We dont lose a chop because we’re at even numbers. They can make it to f4 just fine (unless theres extra kp)

1 Like

Leafia is lock town, kiiruma isnt. I dont think he claims PR though if he knew he was a goon (and last wolf should be a goon right) and his partner was also a goon

More likely kiiruma thought its a more power role heavy game and he didnt know its not coz hes VT

:wolf_knife: :wolf_woah: :wolf: :joy_wolf:

(this is not me calling anyone a wolf I just like the emojis)

If porscha isnt the last wolf then the last wolf is playing anywhere from decent to good because we’d receive confirmation that theyve managed to fool at least 1 town into townreading them

(It is nice to receive this confirmation after we solve the easiest world)

Hazard is the other potentially easy world, im just personally biased coz i townread him, but i might be the only one, and ofc i could be wrong

if I was the last wolf would I be playing well (i’m not) (trust me)

1 Like

Yes u and lol would have good interactions with each other

1 Like

I literally said to Leafia to execute us on F6.
I don’t do that as W.

We should be treated as lock T rn

1 Like

this might be exceeding my wolfrange

ngl there’s many things I’ve said this game that like. I would be able to think of as wolf but idk if I’d be bold enough to post them
maybe
possibly
now that I’ve said this I’ll have to in future games

also when I started i’m pretty sure I was (a little) more likely to jokingly claim wolf as wolf
then people started SRing me when I did it so I had to stop :wolf: :cry:

2 Likes

@Porscha who do u want us to look at if you flip town? You mentioned lol’s wagon. Im excluding leafia. So me or min?

also iirc i don’t even think they barely even mentioned eachother- which distancing does make sense

pls correct me if i’m wrong tho

1 Like

i literally never bus lol the way i did. i personally don’t like burying my single other wolfbuddy practically at gamestart.

1 Like

They haven’t yeah

Above all i think both their behaviors make sense as a wolf team together

Lol saw his teammate afk and decided to troll

Porscha saw her teammate troll and decided to afk

They probably mutually incentivized each other to do that more and more and it snowballed, if shes mafia

2 Likes

I was curious

also if im doing maths correctly lovers are the same slot so we’re at 7

1 Like

why do we need to exe lovers these ratios are perfect

1 Like

Laughs Nope. A cute sleeping Leafeon. One of two I had Chloe create when I started donating to the Patreon.

If we’re alive at F4 though, then we’ll have four people alive in lylo. It’s better to have 3.

You say this and still think we don’t need to die at F6?

Believe me, I doubt Kiiruma does any of this as a wolf.

Agreed.

34 minutes remain

VOTE: porcha