you made sure people listened to me which was half the job

2 Likes

well ggwp
was kinda boring but can’t help the rand
maybe we should have just killed a town day 1 after all

4 Likes

oop
thanks for preventing me from misliming Icet lol

My reads continue to be bad but at least i can be towny and play sensibly if someone else cracks open the game and i manage to not troll like a child and act like an adult. We take those, i should play towards my strengths

2 Likes

I did rng when sign ups filled. 9-10 were mafia

I got a 3

Town won at rand again tbh.

@tutuu can i slide into your DMs on discord for a sec?

2 Likes

Sure

God damn it I was doubleclaiming a role already in game lmao.
As I was going for town doc as my claim :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

icet healed u anyways

1 Like

mafia players be like “im retired” when in reality they are just chavez

1 Like

Ayo bb let’s go.
But yeah I’m the mech lad, I knew Loveriser spelt doom for me and Leaf but Porscha just felt like the last W

2 Likes

i was surprised to see that people were so hesitant to sheep me - despite the fact i died over a PR. sure, i was pretty much lock clear for my push on lol, but there was a public PR claim. if someone dies over that, it’s because wolves are scared of that player, or the PR claim is mafia. and you clearly aren’t going to explore the latter world on day 2, so i think it’s relatively safe to assume that i must have been pretty correct - not necessarily having the wolf at the bottom of my wolf list (though it was in this case) but at least not having them at the top of my town list - like where tutuu and icet were, for instance

if kiiruma was actually doctor i would have had… words, but icet being doctor on kiiruma makes sense and is perfectly fine

3 Likes

I wanted to die!

Then had Leafia latch onto me and was like “Oh no…”

3 Likes

Maybe.

No idea why he didn’t heal Arctic. Hey Ice, let’s start a club for us being the only two PRs in the game.

the accuracy of your reads mattered very little in this game. you had a correct difference check read, and when push came to shove you decided to sheep your correct townread instead of following your own read. the next day, you explored who i was pushing as the second wolf and found that you came to the same conclusion and got people to listen while you gave a strong defence and managed to close up the game - i’d say this was a perfect example of where teamwork > accuracy

btw i loved your post where you invoked our friendship to defend urself it made me feel very warm and fuzzy :relieved:

4 Likes

GOATED

1 Like

one other thing - no resistance to a wolf flip doesn’t necessarily means they were being bussed, it just means no one was trying to save them - either because they were being bussed or because their other partner was not playing the game and in this case it was the latter

3 Likes

i actually feel proud of my ability of actually cooling down and using logic for d2 after realizing arctic probably died for a reason

4 Likes

gg guys :3

3 Likes