Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Oriceli just goes
“oh they’re just talking about meta”
and ignores the rest
that’s all i’m saying
and the rest of the thread is snoring at that post

1 Like

i get this a lot

Nah, it’s just mostly sentences that don’t make stances or say anything substantial. My ADHD can’t handle paragraphs like that, and it’s an obscufatory playstyle most often used by wolves

1 Like

thats fair
i do think the meta is partially correct so I am kind of ignoring it. I tend to try more as scum since I like being scum more. I will say that due to the nature of this game, in that im hydraing with a player I nejoy playing with also icy is my bestie, ofc I will try more. But like 99% of the time the meta is right

This feels super townie despite it being a case on me and I actually thought their slot was sussy before the post :wowee:

I like how they used Lukas previous games to define what alignment Luka might be this game it has the mindset of trying to solve the game

tbf i cant handle paragraphs like that either

tenor

honestly IceT and luka dont need to sign off. i can tell from Wowee
:biohazard:

1 Like

doesnt offend. just fills me with fear :biohazard:

1 Like

I told you our posts would be obvious to seperate

1 Like

METS LETS GOOOO THE METS BABY

2 Likes

i don’t think the way garfooled is handling my read on luka is wolfy

i think it tracks given how he was noticing similar things about luka which he posted about early on, and i also independently townread him for those observations, but i am a bit wary because he feels… significantly more serious/assertive than i’m used to

I don’t like that they’re making up the Everyone Ignores This Read Because It’s Meta when nobody said that shit

1 Like

…didn’t you say you don’t have fun as mafia

True but I haven’t seen a wolf that has put that much effort into the game yet aside from nge

It feels like predecided “I will agree/disagree with this case” and aggressively pushing it to be so it feels TMI-y

:-1:

I don’t think you’re wolfy but I think unironic text = town is cringe

1 Like

My thread approach odesnt have fun is kind ofmy point
its just games, play the game get town read. Becoming town read as scum makes me happy, soI just project pure townieness. I want to solve the game, nobody else gets to!

If you can’t handle reading a paragraph then I’m not sure why you are playing on a forum instead of something like mafia.gg