Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

It feels like you’ve made up your mind that this case is good and will make shit up wholesale in order to defend it. It’s not TMIing a player town or wolf so much as just… feeling like the playstyle of someone who knows everyone’s alignments, you know?

It feels like you know it will be beneficial to you or your plan to defend Arctic’s case here.

LETS GOOO!

1 Like

it is the gar :fish:

1 Like

but you can tell from their earlier posts about luka that they were already suspecting them from some things related to meta/the previous games so they were in fact primed to agree with the case and i can see why, given his earlier observations about luka, he would be concerned about it being ignored?

so it’s almost like everything i posted about your meta was correct
am i supposed to just… ignore that

please could you stop being so rude
I considered you just had an abrasive demeanour but this is just unnecessary

1 Like

why do you want to focus so hard on that post

1. i’ve already been poking at Luka’s case before Arctic pointed anything out
  2. i didn’t like the dismissal of a case, it was ignored
1 Like

Yp! I just dont believe I’m super doing that this game. I also know that I have done it as town before.

It just feels extreme for a townie with a read, given Gar was wholesale making up people’s rationale for disregarding it - that “meta bad”, which I saw nobody say (I am playing mahjong right now I may have missed it)

1 Like

I finally remembered a game where i did this like 100%
It was a game where somebody pre-game guessed the entire scum team and every PR
On discord but I can send a server invite. probably.

because i was already reading into luka at that point
but the focus on it now is my focus of it

1 Like

Im glad people are at least using meta to try to read me
even if they get it wrong, new forums are kinda just bad for me to play on as town since nobody knwos how to read me

no yeah i understand. i am just trying to get in the head of why helldualies thinks its voteable.

whats your current read on Danger_Icy

:biohazard:

But i think its extremely obvious me and leafia have very deifferent typing styles

1 Like

it’s funny how you say this every game even when you haven’t seen me as mafia

i mean oricorio basically implied that

VOTE: Arctic Wolf

I did it again. VOTE: catch-22

i think they’re trying something out
i don’t think they’re that excited for the game
and they’re preestablishing a meta that doesn’t exist from what i’ve seen so far

Vote tutuu this time

3 Likes

HE HASNT?

1 Like

ok fair. i dont hate that response