Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Spec pls

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We’ll take the trail marked on your father’s map

scumchat may or may not be released we’ll see

I didn’t think you’d eve bethe nightkill due to suspicion on you. You seriously deserve this win and I never should’ve stopped scumreading you. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

im also about to drive so
gl

yeah for future reference leafia miku spewed themselves as mafia by voting before host had posted the flip, if they were town they would have waited to see if the person they were going to vote or themselves had died

and i sure do not hope they would do this as town in spite of what they’ve said because that would be twilight posting/breaking game integrity

5 Likes

This was an experience.
i have also learnt hazard shield still works while i am in a hydra

Also, I should’ve realized Miku was a wolf when she refused to read Hazard at all. :sleepingleafeon:

me 2 :wowee: everyone read Luka

1 Like

It might’ve helped if Wereduck and MeLookz hadn’t been so scummy. Oh well. Good night now everyone. I’m just glad that this game is finally over. :sleepingleafeon:

i’m not sure how much i believe luka’s “you can’t read me on day 1” given his play was exactly like the wolfgame he just had and not like the towngame he just had!

i don’t know why i let it go either though… but yeah that was kinda funny. when he linked another towngame and i was like… yeah that’s still very different to here

oh yeah 100% correct meta

i mean that’s your opinion, i personally thought those were the towniest slots (i was uninformed)

everybody ignored it which was really funny
either way gg

I felt bad having to miss the day before the last. Damnit college
Interestingly, I had a different idea for the night kill where we killed HD and voted ML but as long as we got leafia there we had it in f5. Which was the main goal for today anyways

1 Like

No melootz was so fucking townie and so was my brother

1 Like

HD was 100% the most otwnie slot
May never does that emotional play as wolf

Melootz was townie too
Same with wereduck
all 3 slots were town lol

U just cant fathom that people can find u wolfy as town