Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

i didn’t have to take public speaking in high school but i could’ve and it would’ve gotten me out of college public speaking. my hs public speaking class would’ve had like 3 people but i dropped it for some reason. :blunder:

2 Likes

i cannot imagine going to uni and them being like “yeah now you need to learn to talk in front of groups of people have fun” what is uni even for

1 Like

british kids with their college of being specialized smh

we have to be specialized after taking 2 years of GENERAL EDUCATION

AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

If I survived to D3, I would’ve spent most of my attention on D2. Wolves would’ve known that HAI was town, so that’s probably where we could’ve gleaned the most information. Still, I’m not exactly upset I was nightkilled N2, I probably would’ve pulled an all-nighter if I hadn’t been.

2 Likes

ENJOY HIGH SCHOOL TWO IDIOT

1 Like

(i still dont think this is a bad thing and that still does depend on the university there are some that will let you specialize immediatley whiel also taking gen eds)

1 Like

yeah no totally

i don’t know why so many people here are surprised to learn that a lot of people are 15-16. i personally thought all of you were 12

2 Likes

Have I convinced you to do teaching

Join the cult

no im yet to be convinced to get a job

1 Like

Damn

1 Like

i’ve thought about being a teacher but then i remind myself i live in america

2 Likes

i was thinking about getting a job but then i was sad again and i changed my mind i much prefer being a leech on society

3 Likes

Not me. Get fucked

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-11-04 003631

And this is for everyone who doubted my wisdom as to why we should always vote for self-voters.

1 Like

nah its still NAI

tho id have to actually look into the context of that self vote, and decide if it makes sense or is fake