Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

So what about your own thoughts?

There is only two mafia, the prefered strat in my opinion is looking as townie as possibly and if it requires a buss so be

I dont think that gamestate read works with only two mafia. Though i wont pretend im not having my doubts despite brad’s thoughts because nobody as said anything good about thia, maybe town is having a good game though

1 Like

Like even if we hit a wolf, the vig could easily just kill back to vack town, and a townie looking mafia is still in a very good spot

1 Like

okay

VOTE: catch-22

1 Like

What

Townie

1 Like

ayo

Also uhhm u shouldnt be reading into a top wagon making that read, its different when others are saying it, but not when the wagonee is making that srguement lol

Stop responding to yourself it’s creepy

So true

1 Like

Yeah I can’t lie you all suck. There’s quite a few players I’ve not seen anything bad from but also haven’t seen anything good from thats it

This is admittedly a wolfy post. Town should be fighting for their lives, as town want to avoid mislynches.

Wtf hurt

I’m gonna try and look into some people’s motivations that should help

i dont know what you mean

How

and you think wolves want to get executed? interesting post

What have you done this game in your 170 posts because I have absolutely NOTHING here

Yes, if it gets them to stop spewing and/or gives their partners rown cred. Wanting to be mislynhed is anti-town

It’s surface level wolfy but if you think about it for 2 seconds townie

Why would they say that as wolf the wagon on them has 0 pressure it’s so awkward