Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

I don’t do what’s “easy”, I do what catches wolves

2 Likes

Yup ive been there done that, not fun

Hot

I’m at post 1000 and I think helldualies and melootz are probably the least towniest posters, I find helldualies wolfy whereas I just don’t find melootz towny, so I think these are good wagons for today

They likely aren’t w/w either because helldualies dunked on melootz pretty early, but I think it’s likely at least one is a wolf or I’m being snowed by 2 people

Hot

Too cute to scum read tbh

1 Like

Townlean goes here.

Not true and I don’t townread Icy in the slightest. Good to hear that you townread my slot though since I’m the cutest of all.:sleepingleafeon:

Town. That was easy.

Next.

Abbi makes a read challenge

Not impossible

Can’t disagree with results bb

May’s pushes this game have been pretty bad, I just don’t find the reasoning on my confidence not matching to be something they’d likely come up with town after seeing me get collectively misvoted by the entire town over similar reasoning in a recent game and knowing that my confidence rarely matches with what I’m actually thinking. I don’t think their push on melootz’s feels very good faith either - it makes sense for melootz’s to be concerned with how my post about luka was being ignored given they spoke about luka prior to that point, but it’s not as bad as the previous read

the other head in that hydra has done nothing good either - they made a couple walls on my slot with pretty bad reasoning to wolfread us - like giving different reads on the heads of a hydra, they said it’s an easy thing to do but why would that actually be wolfy?

I don’t really feel strongly on this because tonally May feels town and the way they’ve explained some of their reads /word choice feels stream-of-consciousness towny but I can only put so much weight into this when May is good at formulating elaborate reads as mafia

1 Like

Hot

oricorio slot is definitely town in case anyone didn’t think this already - they are not afraid to make their stances known even if it risks stepping on others toes or annoying them, they are posting incredibly assertively and you can feel the way they are genuinely frustrated by people playing in a way that is, in their opinion, anti-town, to such an extent that i don’t think a wolf would care to do this given the likelihood they risk making enemies rather than establishing rapport by playing this way. i suppose it’s especially relevant in this setup given that wolves really do not want to piss off the vig.

also this post almost always comes from town who thinks they caught something

oh is helldualies actually scummy or is this like an opportunistic thing im watching happening here

i have thought they were wolfy like the entire game

sources

Ftr I am plenty aggressive when I am motivated
I am motivated by the bird hydra
And by having a hydra with me
:fish:

I can provide games as proof
Just give me a moment
:fish:

mel do you wanna not die