1. Get up from bed already
  2. Be a model citizen
    e33e9398-ab0a-453b-aa98-0220aba234d5_text
  3. Find someone to vote on
  4. Die
  5. Get murderized by Eqsy

So I’m back

VOTE: Wereduck

Everything they’ve said since I’ve left has felt… random. I’m almost inclined to believe they’re feigning confusion because Ori has been incredibly clear in his wording and Wereduck is just like “idk what ur asking” and all of their votes since I’ve left have felt like they just pulled a name out of a hat and refused to elaborate

I still don’t trust MeLootz but I think this is more likely to flip red

~Hyunwoo

honestly this entire sequence from garfooled feels pretty towny to me. to start with, I don’t think a wolf, especially an inexperienced one, would think of saying “I hope my gth w/w read is correct” knowing full well that it isn’t, feels more likely to come from town who thinks they’re onto something

i also think the insistence on the read being gth and not just a read, and refusing to make the expected vote, is a weird form of nuance a wolf in this position wouldn’t have either, especially as the top wagon - oricorio is giving them an excuse to make a push/vote here but they are refusing to do so because they aren’t confident in the read, and i feel like a wolf would just make the vote when given this opportunity in order to save their own skin, rather than throwing this shade at the person who’s trying to extend them an olive branch

1 Like

Oh you meant wolf Partner not hydra partner…

Fair.

I’ve had massive interactions with everyone though why is this noteworthy to you?

MeLootz (1): HellDualies
Danger_Icy (1): Poison_Ivy
HellDualies (1): Wereduck
Miku (1): OriceliSoworio
Wereduck (1): HyunwooAndIsol

Not Voting (5): Danger_Icy, catch-22, Wonderland, MeLootz, Miku

Good EoD everyone let’s get the five-sided coin out

~Hyunwoo

2 Likes

they like to push agenda as mafia

honestly the cut-throatness of this post feels pretty jarring with the rest of how you’ve been playing

I’m more concerned about the half of people not voting thing

Harmful

VOTE: HellDualies

Uninformed reads are townie

Yeah fair
Danger and Wonderland not being on in general is worrying

~Hyunwoo

Wait nvm

~Hyunwoo

It comes off as fabrication if reads*

• Lukeh

I said this before I’m at a tournament