Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Bet

can you quote the post where you explain why HellDualies is scum if there is one

~Hyunwoo

Isol enters the room, sits down, peers around the table at all the other players, and realizes… he has a shit ton of reading to do.

He sighs and picks up the… long list of recorded conversation, keeping his ears open to current discussion as well.

He may have been busy and late, but he is now here to play.

first of all i did not get scared im never scared to vote someone but i thought about it more (i explain my thought process in like my next post im pretty sure so youre one to talk about not reading the thread) and changed my mind and moved back to where i was before.

No, Zenon’s conjecture (it’s not a law lol) is useless, it didn’t apply to the game we played together that just ended so now the gag rule is lifted

can YOU read the thread cause ive explained why i voted here

you asked me for my reads when I had already given them and I didn’t ask you to read the thread
can you do this one thing for me please?

~Hyunwoo

What is this beef even about anymore. What are you even saying. Why are you saying it

1 Like

I don’t think it changes much, cause heads will have different opinions, i still think the vote and reasoning were pretty poor and felt opportunistic even if the other head was fighting back against it.

Psy didn’t agree wikth me that ML train being stagnant meant it was probably town.

It’s simple, just read my posts

Don’t want town to slip into a pointless mislynch for a flimsy reason

1 Like

youre asking me to quote a post that doesnt exist. i never said hell was scum

Savage as fuck

thinking about it more i kinda townread their brutal honesty with how they’ve been responding to stuff mostly from ori, like they don’t feel any kind of pressure to come up with convincing reasons for why they’re doing what they’re doing, which gth is from town with a small chance to come from an experienced wolf who doesn’t feel pressured. just thought about this after seeing when they said “nothing” when ori asked them something lol

feels genuine to me

also if HD flips wolf - they probably aren’t w/w for the random pressure vote for no reason, then accusing me of being opportunistic for voting them lol

why are you voting someone that isn’t scum from your pov

~hyunwoo

psy stated the vote was pressure and wanted to see how people would react to it.

abi can you ask jaiden on discord about this it;'s urgent

also I said “if there is one” so all you had to say was “I didn’t make a post like that”

~Hyunwoo

VOTE: HyunwooAndIsol

Bananas are blue

Any reason besides OMGUS?