Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Don’t call me that.

1 Like

Not trying but still winning is my special tea

ok thank you, idk why miku didnt wanna say that lol

Also self voting is just meh, and very hard to read into, the only thing we have is the reasoning people provide for their self votes.

Why did danger self vote?

Hot.

we did?

1 Like

well the person who responded was the other head tbf LOL

idr

~Hyunwoo

VOTE: Danger_Icy

this is so dumb lol

VOTE: Wereduck

OMGUSing once is whatever. But doing it twice? Feels like you’re flailing

psy ur votes are always funny lol

I am only gonna comment on the the 2 posts that were mine @Danger_Icy

I stated multiple times but seems your just ignoring it. I have a belief atleast on day 1 that if a train lasts too long without any pressure for it to die down its because mafia don’t care since its going to lead to a town elimination. So why wou;ld they try to push the votes elsewhere.

^^^^ if you think that reasoning is mafia motivated then :person_shrugging:

Yeah that was Accidental. We have noble warriors to fight on our behalf so we dont have to be mean to each other though.
I don’t remember a single thing from them this game. Read their ISO and well, didn’t know what to think. It’s in character for sure. May tends to lean into his wallposting alot more when scum but he’s also just not here. Which isn’t like town!may.

That was your first mistake

Oopss i posted something on accident

they’re talking about their other head’s posts

i’ve been in a hydra game as town and literally thought the exact same thing when i’ve felt my other head was making wolfy posts

Yeah that was Accidental. We have noble warriors to fight on our behalf so we dont have to be mean to each other though.
I don’t remember a single thing from them this game. Read their ISO and well, didn’t know what to think. It’s in character for sure. May tends to lean into his wallposting alot more when scum but he’s also just not here. Which isn’t like town!may. I think we will have a Day 2 May saying words and then things will become alot more apparent.

That’s dumb. There are only 2 wolves. If a wolf is being voted then it’s only up to them and the other wolf to defend them. And the other wolf does not want to look paired in the case where the wolf being voted does die.

^^^abigail

no don’t tell danger that, let them try to cook its funny.

I know :wowee: that’s why I’m voting them for it

Ded

seems a bit contradictory

ori just because people dont fit into your specific version of how people are supposed to play doesnt mean theyre scum

1 Like