Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Uhm, so your assumption is they would do nothing, mine is they would atleast try to defend their partner.

You realize this arguement will go no where, because you view how people play in this scenario differently than I do,

You did, after you made a post that suggested you saw me as towny but now see me as wolfy, which totally doesn’t contradict your previous stance or anything

A votecount rings out!

Wereduck (3): HyunwooAndIsol, Danger_Icy, OriceliSoworio
Danger_Icy (2): Poison_Ivy, Wereduck
MeLootz (1): HellDualies
HellDualies (1): catch-22
Miku (1): Miku

Not Voting (2): Wonderland, MeLootz

2 Likes

Savage attack on Luka

And yes you are cute. And thus town.

I don’t do pairings.

like… anyone except melootz

story thinks may is town so may is probably a wolf

It’s not about “assumption”, it’s about what actually happened. Are you telling me that you can’t see a world in which a wolf doesn’t hard defend their partner here?

??? lol

Caught what?

A girl 300 posts behind who everyone is aware doesn’t read the thread in real time?

Great catch tbhlol

2 Likes

of course I can but im working under the assumption that no player is sane enough to allow their partner to die on day 1 and solo the rest of the game.

it’s a joke because every time us three are in a game together where me/story are town and i’m wolfreading wolf may i ask story for her read on may and she always incorrectly townreads her

1 Like

Number one, why are you working under that assumption? Number two, you realize there are ways for wolves to save their partner without defending them yes?

Isol sighed, staring directly at the wereduck, tired at that train of response.

“I did my own reading, and as far as I see it, I have no reason to believe you’re town. You’ve shown nothing for me to clear you. Besides, were partners in this game for a reason. I don’t gain anything fighting him on something I dont disagree on.” He flashes a smile, “I have my own thoughts, and I’m not afraid to give Hyunwoos head a smack if I need too, trust me.”

@OriceliSoworio Im thankful for this discussion, but you won’t change how I view the ML train.

You have a hydra chat?

Morning. Why is Miku voting for themselves :biohazard:

who has shown you something that clears them

what

1 Like

I just talk to Jade in thread lol