Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

Mood

plus ultra mood

Totally gels with your earlier wolfread of me

If someone self votes, they are more likely to be a wolf than not, I know this from experience. But whatever

Jokes.

I’m hilarious

okay i’ll try again

does anyone townread HD
if so, why

this is why i think they are a wolf:

More like Hotsune Miku

Am i right

Brad speficially has the read of hells isnt with loots and scum reads them if loots is town

@catch-22

That sounds like quite a convoluted read

It’s a law and it’s far > than rand so

Ignore it i don’t care lol i won’t though

i agree with this assessment, i’m just currently at lootz being town so

If it’s a law, it needs a proof, and one counterexample is enough to disprove it. Being completely blind to the possibility of pure wagons is not how the game should be approached

Assassin’s Creed and Philosophy 2 on TS are two great examples off the top of my head

And I can link way more games where villagers did it

Good Question

They just don’t like me it’s okay I get that a lot

A couple counterexamples doesn’t disprove a statistical trend. And it doesn’t change the fact that self-voting is anti-town

A. Don’t call her Jaiden she doesn’t want that

B. Naw

It’s more than a couple, and you would be doing the exact same thing as that lol

I cant be bothered to argue this though tbh so whatever makes you sleep at night

Isol stares at Loots and Dualies,

“If I had to pick one. I know this is against popular beleif, but I distrust Loots more than I do dualies.”
He shrugs, “Dualies hasn’t exactly been subtle, which I personally would assume a day one wolf would be, unless them or their partner were being pushed. And alot of Loots messages have read to me personally as appealing to others, and trying to steer under the radar.”