Dethy Turbo - (MAFIA WINS)

oh, you didn’t check magnus beacuse you thought killed players don’t show results?

That was a reason, yes yes.

If you thought that, why didn’t you call out everyone going into magnus?

I assumed the consensus to get out Ash came with not going along with his plan. And so far, you’re the only one to have followed through with it, despite it being clear he was gone.

He flipped town, he said to do it if there was no consensus, so i just followed

now, I’m really leaning into you being mafia, a few things point to it

• You said you tried to check on me, when going all on one was the common plan, could have been you being afraid of a possible mech solve or 1f1 with the live players’ checks on the same target.

• You could have killed Magnus since they had a slight townread on someone too, which could influence their vote on f3.

• The point i made last message of you not calling out what you “thought” was a bad idea just beacuse ash was exed anyways.

but if that’s true

@Someone i also want an explanation on you changing views on this

But there was a clear consensus, with the following 3 votes on him. Assuming the consensus was regarding who to execute that day.

I genuinely thought the result of the investigation wouldn’t have been shown if the targeted player was killed. With that being the only plan in place, I played it safe, breaking off, and opted to get one I was far more certain would be alive the following day.

I’ll get back to you on the choice of Magnus. What to consider when executing someone isn’t on the forefront of my mind and I’ll have to take a step back for a moment regarding it-

the consensus was on planning the night actions

Fair, fair.

For now, incase Someone is wolf, I’ll hold back entirely. It would not be fun to just probe each other like this while they hardly even had a say in it. The sudden bandwagon to voting Ash is questionable.

but you got the hammer vote in?

Magnus said 2 exe is better and it made sense imo

I picked Magnus and saw em as Mafia

1 Like

so im not the always town or the correct cop

if you’re real we’re paranoid and insane!

paranoid cop and insane cop

i disagree but ig it already happened

We dont have enough nights regardless for the info to mean anything + no real flips so like the info is a red herring.

hmm