Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I actually like wazza because of how annoyed they were about what they likely percieved as a stupid push which read to me as either 2 evils being annoyed that they’re being pushed for nothing or a townie annoyed at garbage logic that doesn’t suit their worldviews

And I don’t think anyone here would make such an obvious play as to try and dive in the line of fire to protect another evil

Wazza being annoyed about things is NAI pretty sure

Whats NAI :sob:

Non-Alignment-Indictive

Convince Wazza and Aelin, and I will join your one-man wagon without any questions.

Arctic and Mistyx said they’d rather opt for Wazza over ATNO, yet somehow the latter is going after the slanker.

@Mistyx, get off Magnus and vote someone else.

Mist kind of fell off today

1 Like

I think I said as much in a post I made when I mentioned the annoyance, that being said I still think it’s coming from somewhere and is indicative to what they might believe.

As in, they wouldn’t be angry for no reason it’s going to be for SOMETHING.

I think its genuine annoyance, but it could come from either alignment

Does she fall further than VooDooSh?
If not, then go after VooDooSh instead or Aelin.

Voodoo is mechanically
Something
But I want to wait for a bit before pushing him

I would be annoyed too if people were calling me evil for refusing to sheep vote without being told why. It’s REALLY annoying.

jarek that uh
isn’t why I’m calling them scum

I’m not saying that’s why you are I’m saying that’s why I’d be annoyed if I were them

Cool. You do you. I am going to bed.
It’s almost 05.30 over here and I had just finished an entire game an hour ago.

1 Like

I’ve explained my reasonings beforehand, and wazza was mad before and after that

I didn’t read it which is also why I haven’t really contributed much because I’m going to be wrong

Also that interaction between wazza and aelin felt completely fake

how so?