Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

FTR this happened to Agent as well, except he seems to be too dumb to even understand what I was asking, and probably won’t even bother checking this out.

why is this a reason to townread aelin when you townread me

why are jarek and kanave missing reasons

your reason for townreading wazza is that they have the same bad voodoos read as you despite, regardless of voodoo’s alignment, this being the easiest read for wolves to make
why do you townread aelin

wolves care more about justifying their actions
if he was a wolf and wanted to scumread you for agenda reasons he would have some actual reasoning

Alright, catch up stuff (About 300 posts of catch up)

I don’t even want to comment on this rn.

I think I touched on it near SoD!

Following this there was mostly discussion of Eli setup stuff and whatnot which I know we need to not comment on but I’m just mentioning I saw it.

I kinda like this Zone post.
Disclaimer before I begin saying much more: I’ve said multiple times idk how to read Zone, I find reading him fairly painful.
However, having said that I think that Zone trying to give the thread some direction (and some people like Mist who’ve felt a bit eh too, some direction) is a good look. Idk if townie but it’s good for thread health at least.

Based on the reply function I can see that only Atlas commented to this post and yet this is the exact same reason I voted (and stayed on) Jarek yesterday. So it’s really continuing to erk me that Arctic has treated things differently. Though honestly idk what to make of ATNo, I had weak townread on them and they’ve really not improved on it.

/vote kanave @Host_Account_1

this should always be a wagon

Probably something to do with his internet crashing and his deleted wallpost.

Yep. Nobody else seems to be going after VooDooSh for some reason except Wazza, and I have clearly stated that he is my top scumread in my first posts of D2.

It ain’t a good townread, but I haven’t seen Wazza do anything particularly scummy aside from what I have skimmed about her being a hypocrite when she asked Aelin for her reads or something.

She was the one that made pushes on D1, which had progressed the threadstate a lot.
…admittedly I did not factor anything from D2 into this read because most of it was her fighting Wazza.

I don’t know what it necessarily is but I’m not a fan of the post purely since he’s asking people to convince myself and Aelin, which just before this point he had posted reasons why I could be scum (Not scum reading me, just talking about them)

@Zone_Q11 What made you think I was Town before I even made my Voodoosh push?

This bias does not imply that all who does not give reasons to their reads are town.
I am fairly certain this is my second time dealing with this kind of schtick in this game.

Janitor usually refers to a role being cleaned, not a false flip. Also, I doubt that it would be present due to current balance™ things.

Just going to comment on this middle line of this particular post because in general I’m trying to work out wtf this means. VooDoo claimed to have a role which has huge negative utility with not much of an upside. Then to be vanillized (later in the day) following them ignoring their negative utility. - This in itself probably causes a fair amount of the suspicion on VooDoo due to the fact that the role honestly just doesn’t make sense. Like, ok, you know if a person rolled a number in the game? Nice. The only benefit I see is it can see if someone is vanilla or not. Are you trying to say VooDoo’s reactions are super innocent despite everything else looking horrible? And clearing em for it?

The ‘convince’ part was the only thing I was a little bit confused on but overall, again, I liked it since it seemed ok for thread health, tried to kickstart Mist a bit (who’s fallen off somewhat) and also commented on others a bit.

WTF? Has everyone somewhen decided that they all hate to read me or something? Has “I don’t want to read Zone” become the norm?

First it was GA, then Aelin, then you.
Who’s next!? Myself from an alternate universe!?

Nothing. Prior to that, you were nullscum to me as nothing in particular made you stood out at D1.

1 Like

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Wazza ATNoName, Aelin, Agent47 3/7
Aelin Litten, Mistyx 2/7
Agent47 Wazza 1/7
ATNoName Jarek 1/7
Kanave Arctic 1/7
VooDooSh Zone_Q11 1/7
Zone_Q11 VooDooSh 1/7
[Not voting] Magnus, Kiiruma, Kanave 3

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong

@Zone_Q11 what are your thoughts on Kiiruma and Mist?

Kiiruma’s been on my scumlean ever since D1, except I am not seeing the reasons to keep him there anymore, so I guess he’s nullscum now.

Mistyx has voted Magnus, which seems like a useless action. I haven’t seen her do much either, so she’s going down to scumlean.

…basically, they have swapped places.

…I should probably promote a wagon against Mistyx tomorrow, after VooDooSh has been executed.

/vote VooDooSh
@Host_Account_1
Honestly I’m just not feeling the Wazza and Aelin Wagons? idk why just not getting strong feelings on ethier of them off reading it. The frustration feels genuine.

2 Likes

…well, wait. I remembered something from eaely game. If Kiiruma’s alive by D3, then he will return to scumlean, because if Arctic and I notice it, then there is no way scum wouldn’t.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Wazza ATNoName, Aelin, Agent47 3/7
Aelin Litten, Mistyx 2/7
VooDooSh Zone_Q11, Kanave 2/7
Agent47 Wazza 1/7
ATNoName Jarek 1/7
Kanave Arctic 1/7
Zone_Q11 VooDooSh 1/7
[Not voting] Magnus, Kiiruma 2

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong

Zone STOP talking about it

^ i didn’t notice whatever it was so bringing attention to it prolly not a great idea…
assuming it’s prolly something like a soft based on what you said idk

I need to do this, lest I forget about it.

Just like make a note of the thing and keep it in your classcard DMs for goodness sake. It’s where I vent my frustrations and make basic b**** reads