Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

this is
probably completely false

as a wolf its your best bet to fit in during this lylo and let villagers tear eachother apart
espec if you arent in any danger of being in the cross

this game is probably different from other scumgames (for all the wolves) since its an absolute stomp thusfar and wolves have all the momentum

1 Like

Fair I guess but if I get the feeling that it’s going to happen I’m gonna watch for those who may be purposefully waiting away from thread for the opportunity to strike.

I’m just nervous. I don’t like feeling like I have power.
Because I always fucking screw it up

if we get a wolf today i hope arctic gets nightkilled so i can finally cross wazza

all my scum games are complete sweeps

read any of my scum games and you would notice a stark contrast between my behavior

the reason I have low WIM here is only villagers have died

the reason I have high WIM in my scum games is only villagers have died

please please please promise me nobody will vote until 24h

i really want a chance to read everything please just give me that opportunity at the very least

if you then decide im a wolf and vote me out it’ll at least be partially on me for not being able to show you all im town

1 Like

laying low isn’t my style if we are close to winning,which you should know chloe

you have faced my wolf game

you’re an extremely capable wolf and i dont think faking low wim is anything near clearing
not in the slightest

and using this logic to try to say you’re town is a bunch of question marks

1 Like

if you’re town then sorry dude

maybe you’re just naturally wolfy
but i dont like any of your posts that ive seen

1 Like

you are assuming I’m a wolf already?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

nah just p sure from what ive read thusfar, which, its very possible will change

if i was 100% on you being a wolf i’d be making sure the cross has you in it

1 Like

correct answer

which tbh even if i was 100% i think this is impossible at this point

at the end of the day i dont think i’ll rly have much say in the cross considering the complacency atm

weh

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 hey what are your takes on the game

who be the wolves

1 Like

@Arctic
What was your exact results the day you tried to check Nap, I know you said you got no information but what did you recieve

@Kiiruma lets say you’re forced to cross here

who would you pick

1 Like

im kinda vibing with chleb’s posts tbh

1 Like

Wait, is it LYLO because of 4 scum, or is it LYLO because scum have an ability that lowers the amount of votes an execution needs (or a double vote)?

Probably Jarek but I’d really rather not be forced to cross because then I know 1 vote is on town.
And specifically me someone who has the power to try and stop an early QH.
I don’t know whether I should’ve claimed my thing or not but like at this point I need to hold it up

mmmm
ok

do you have any experience playing forum mafia or social deduction games?

1 Like

First time in forum mafia, definitely not a newcomer to social deduction games