Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

oh wassup i came back whats poppin

claim

Jareks actually moved to null/town purely bc I canā€™t see w/w there but if shark flips town iā€™ll be :/ but then iā€™ll reread his stuff ig.

Wazza hasnā€™t contributed much at this point, and her posts have kinda just slowed town down instead of making any progress, so iā€™d also want to look there.
otherwise iā€™d be looking mostly at people who havenā€™t been active since begining of the game, even if I liked their starting posts

oh alright i got it

alright so you guys know that fuckin STUPID announcement that happened at the start of the day?

i aint gonna explain why its like that

i completely forgot this existed

and how is this supposed to be a role that scum will never have and prove you as town

because why would they have it

and why would it give me information if it goes well and also i indirectly write the message in a way that will give me that information

wait shark are you claiming having wrote that?

wha

i want to townread shark thinking that this role would clear him lmao

yeah i wrote it

i tried to do some riddling to proc the indirect information thing that goes with it

its fuckin weird

why would you think wolves would nightkill you too
what

because i gain information if it do go well

thats bad for them

its not just write a stupid paragraph on whatever you want

if what goes well

What is it then?

i may not explain this statement

do you mean you donā€™t want to or you canā€™t

because if you donā€™t then youā€™ll probably just get hung anyway

i cant explain what would happen if it goes well nor what happens with the rng depending on what i get

(Question, if this were true and he were to flip town, woulkd his rolecard likely contain the info or no?)