Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

No, is that a website?

/vote sharklifter @Host_Account_1

time for a EoD discussion on why Zone is scum since I donā€™t get it.

Hi. I have returned, and I have also noticed that you are saying I am suspicious without responding to any of my posts where I asked you questions. So what is this shit about?

i would as they are one of my reads tbh but my reads seem like garbage atp

albeit im not willing to change up my vote because iā€™d rather die than be killed by a town killing and waste a kill and make them suicide if thats part of their role

itā€™s a video mafia group, was just wondering bc you said you played video mafia and the name sounded familiar

Yeah Iā€™m lazy.

Kiiruma Legacy:

1. Watch out for whatever the f this EoD was, try and reanalyse that because itā€™s probably going to be useful for something. What that something is, idk.
  2. Donā€™t be too happy with claiming easily, only do it if you really feel like you have to.
  3. Reads wise legacy I guess, keep an eye on Jarek and Agent. Make sure Magnus, Wazza and other low posters donā€™t get to skirt on by, push them for content jic they are wolves trying to minimum effort.
  4. Watch out for very strong voices staying alive for too long because wolves probably would want to get rid of people doing well unless they have some sort of information roles.

/vote VooDooSh
@Host_Account_1

A bit too late for that.
I honestly have no idea who to vote lol. Iā€™m struggling.

s a u c e again

/vote Aelin @Host_Account_1

Zone did you just make this a 3 way tie again?

you probably donā€™t because its a werewolf group but have you heard of the dice tower werewolf thing

no I did lol

At this point you are not even trying to be formal anymore. :expressionless:

I actually wish i can self vote rn cause you guys are doing the stupidest stuff

Iā€™m town, let me die so you donā€™t waste a kill and possibly get another townie killed tyvm

cause i know iā€™ll get shot if a role like that exists

Letā€™s seeā€¦ IDK tbh.

arctic come back Iā€™m scared

Iā€™m tired and there is not enough time to answer anything right now.