Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Voteds

Who? By? How many?
Sharklifter Aelin, ATNoName (2808), Kanave (2810), Zone_Q11 (2859) 4/8
Kanave Agent47 (#1918), Jarek (2347), Mistyx (#2656) 3/8
ATNoName Wazza (#1412), Litten (#2681) 2/8
Jarek Kiiruma (#1794), Sharklifter (#2234) 2/8
Kiiruma Arctic (#2769) 1/8
Aelin GamblingAddict (2839), VooDooSh (#2853) 2/8
Not voting Magnus 1

Ping us (all hosts) if anything wrong

I donā€™t have any good reasons other than that I got scurred of all the top wagons

yeah like itā€™s just a common role

villagery response

donā€™t touch until lylo:

agent (atlas) - this guy is obvious town for so many reasons, from his nonsensical reasons to push on kiiruma, his paranoia that iā€™m trying to make him appear stupid to discredit him, his perspective of me/kiiruma given his idea of my wolfgame. no touchy

jarek - look at the quotes i made when i woke up today. this dude is obvious obvious town - read around his justification for voting shark and his expectation to be townread even while posting things he knows will be scummy. OBVIOUS TOWN

town, donā€™t kill yet:

aelin - sheā€™s not as towny as she usually is but i still strongly think sheā€™s town. her solving and worldbuilding around the fk/agent thing was p villagery and her solving is at a decent level

wazza - look at her first 20 posts of scp fm (town), her first 20 posts of sorc 17 (wolf) and then look at her posts this game. itā€™s very likely town. shes just doing her own thing and doesnt care to chokehold the game like she normally does as wolf

voodoosh - even without greencheck i thought he was p towny. without it tho, idk maybe iā€™d put him a little lower but this is pointless anyway

meh:

gambling - iā€™ve liked what theyā€™ve given, also i was wrong about who i thought they were i think
which means i donā€™t know how good at the game they are
iā€™ve liked their assertiveness but it could just be a personality thing andā€¦ a lot of their content has, by their own admission, been stolen from me. outer poe prob

mistyx - iā€™ve liked her recent stuff a little but i really donā€™t have anything to point to which makes me think itā€™s town. probably wouldnā€™t kill tomorrow, shrug

iā€™m basically only confident on my townreads so iā€™m not gonna elaborate on scumreads lol
i donā€™t know what to think of shark anymore, this much is obvious

OH WAIT
i had a thought that zone is actually being cleared too easily just because heā€™s made solvey posts but i looked at if he had actually achieved and the results mildly unsettling, i think this could be a misclear (he fooled me in scp fm, so itā€™s worth considering)

atnoname is probably annoying town, some of the stuff like his treatment of me (deliberately trying to annoy me), his openwolfing at eod is justā€¦ i donā€™t think heā€™d do it as a wolf. this is weak and he deserves to die so idrc lol

i still townread all of the following but there has to be wolves somewhere so yeah:

fk, kanave, gambling, magnus, kiiruma

1 Like

Because they arenā€™t my top mafia read, and like I said, if everyone thinks me being alive causes too much problems, its better for me to die now and let someone think in their mind instead of following the ā€˜ā€˜obvious mafiaā€™ā€™

this is so scuffed lmao

1 Like

vigilante is, desperado is, but a role that commits suicide after killing a town usually isnt

at worst they canā€™t shoot anymore

lmao

3 Likes

wow this is exactly the same

Iā€™m getting off aelin before EoD likely

can we kill kiiruma for claiming someone was trying to make him ā€œspewā€ something

I want you alive.

Every post that GA has made makes me think Geyde but I have no basis for that

I donā€™t actually remember how they play

you do but i dont think anyone else does cause they thought they read me big brain time

Arctic you have the same thought on Zone as me.

:crab:

iā€™m probably your best bet for that but iā€™m town so donā€™t^^

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not voting you.

So what youā€™re saying is you townread basically everyone.

Also, if someone is a meh, wouldnā€™t you think that wolves can be in them? Namely in Gambling and Mistyx as youā€™ve stated here