Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

so did we just not get a sub for the 3 poster

he gets a warning then replace

not meeting deadline isnā€™t insta-replace, itā€™s usually warning unless you 0 post

having said that none of his posts are game related so itā€™s kinda :upside_down_face:

Iā€™m going to continue to have zero thread influence no matter who I push I feel like

you only get thread influence if you push villagers and wolves like it

im speaking from experience

1 Like

/vote aelin

Iā€™m great at rolling
It only benefits me though

my paranoia on zone overnight has increased tenfold

heā€™s been playing the game in a disconnected state of eternal catchup which, while not intrinsically wolfy, is fairly easy to fake well

/vote magnus @Host_Account_1

Also if dice whatever their name was killed
Doesnā€™t that mean voodooā€™s probably good?

technically yes but it could be wifom
especially since gambling said he wasnā€™t a cop

Also could be vanillizer on someoneā€™s death

I think Aelin looks bad from GA being killed if you think about how GA affected the game state with them being alive. While GA could have been killed for a numerous number of reasons, GA added some sauce to this game while alive which splattered somewhat on Aelin at EOD.

Aelin approach towards this game has been townie but there are several posts that I feel like is her slipping somewhat on a micro level. Namely, the one where she asks Misty if they (aelin) are still their greatest scumread

1 Like

I had a vt read on GA

their play was similar to duck

i love this

1 Like

Everyone so far has claimed to be a pr

you mean two people

i decided they were faking the check at eod because of you saying they liked the post accusing them of faking it and thought they were scum because of it

but then i thought about it more and realized if he was scum faking the check he would have rescinded (assuming voodoo v) because voodoo was getting a lot of pressure and could have been an elim if the greencheck didnt exist

Everyone

exactly two people