Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I mean
Think of eli

Isnā€™t that unfortunate.
Can you vote me?

/vote voodoo

you too? lmao

Thatā€™s not enough unfortunately. Me and you arenā€™t enough to stop me from getting lynched.

i am enough to do anything i want to do

No, not you idiot.
Iā€™ll try ignoring my ability and see what happens.
Itā€™s beneficial to get me modkilled so that you get another slot to solve.

why were you offer in your wonderland for Kiiruma D1

Hello mods, I saw the Litten vote and I will NOT vote them.

getting modkilled on the purpose ends the day if you are town so I highly recommend voting me so that doesnā€™t happen

I canā€™t change my mind on you if you die and the day ends

whatā€™s vote count I want to push VooDoosh

Even better.

also usually you become a tree stump survivor which means even if we do win, you lose

modkill is like a regular kill but god personally sent you to hell instead of dead chat

2 Likes

how come you bothered to include magnus, a 3 poster with 0 game-related posts but not GA

if your criteria for including people in the list was having a read on them, then why is magnus included

Thatā€™s fine.

Stop discussing the intent of getting modkilled, look at the rules please

Not for me it isnā€™t

Iā€™m not actually 100% sold on you being scum, and you dying if you are town would be bad if I could change my mind later

I know how to read people when they are under pressure accurately

True. However, we are not saying ā€œthis role can never be in this gameā€, but instead ā€œwe do not believe this role is in this gameā€.
The odds of rolling 1 twice in succession is 1 in 36, which is not improbable, but less believable.

Yes, but it is still not a verbal approval.

Realization is one thing, but belief is another.
I still donā€™t believe it.

the scumteam who killed GAā€™s obviously fake claim are not smart enough to think to tell voodoosh to pretend to not know what OMGUS is and talk about how the US army comes up when you search it

Anyway due to the death of our N0 claimer, I doubt thereā€™s anti claim, donā€™t claim but I just want to get this statdd