Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I already responded to this

talk to or about what
you guys have literally given me nothing to comment on so the only thing I can do is fluff

Ok this was a clever post even if it confused things at the time.

I am indeed not transgender, Iā€™m just a dude.
But Kanave was saying it as in itā€™s a name I want to be dead and no longer used. I donā€™t think it was intentional as a comparison to a ā€˜dead nameā€™ for a person who is transgender.

I have my past, but this is me and this is the future I want to keep.
Iā€™m glad youā€™ve remembered me as Kiiruma from 2 years ago. Hopefully Iā€™ll have some very good (and my classic terrible) games as things continue.

But Iā€™mma try and improve things including being confident and more proactive! I even went on a walk just and so Iā€™m back pumped up with energy and adrenaline instead of being drunk and just vibing.

Also yall are great overall, I honestly just know that at the end of the day, Iā€™m me. And people have come to accept me as I am. And I appreciate everyone for who they are too.

1 Like

Discuss? The game? Like Iā€™m really not sure where the confusion is coming from here
You donā€™t have to only do the things I ask you to do
By god you could even ask me to do stuff
headdesk

Discuss what about the game though, Iā€™ve given my thoughts, Iā€™ve stated who I want to push, so now what do I do, literally nothing to do apart from comment on the fact that thereā€™s nothing to comment on

Also, I donā€™t care enough about your thoughts to ask for them

im sorry this post just feels so misplaced in whats going on right now and it made me laugh

1 Like

theres 3600 other posts in this game, lex

Hey! Thatā€™s not supposed to make you laugh itā€™s supposed to be kinda wholesome even if it absolutely is a sidetrack to the game rn >.>

I had no idea whatā€™s going on rn so it might be misplaced, oops lol

and?

read: atnoname is town because there is at least 1 wolf in kanave/kiiruma and whoever it is blatantly tmiā€™ed him :see_no_evil:

Wow, alright, goddamn.

K whatever

this is literally only because youā€™re voting me so asking for your thoughts right now will just lead into you being like ā€œyouā€™re scumā€ and personally I cannot be bothered even remotely defending myself right now

that was some good theatre guys iā€™ll give it a 7/10

you think thats literally the only thing i think about the game right now? i know youre self-centered but jesus christ

If you want me to ask for your thoughts, you might as well state them yourself instead of asking to be prompted for them, if you had anything important to say, youā€™d have stated it by now

6/10
Iā€™ve seen better from winner takes all TV shows

1 Like

I really wish you two would shut up and provide something meaningful instead

1 Like

Weā€™re providing fun between ourselves

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you were asking on recommendations on what to do