Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

…is that it
wow this is really anticlimactic

remember that time you tried to multikill and i stopped you via time travel

aelin not seeing how voodoo has been villagery is wolfy

I’m being actually serious- any player with their salt should see that guy is a villager

The only reason you wouldn’t read that guy as villager is if you were incompetent (which you aren’t) or a wolf pushing agenda

1 Like

Yes :broken_heart:

or if you’re blatantly ignoring the villagery stuff in their iso for very reasonable reasons

or if they’re in the Mech Box like they are for me

i cant believe ive been here for like 2 hours i just planned on checking in after finishing an episode of markiplier’s security breach let’s play :sob:

1 Like

my mind is starting to break, as evident by the small posts

I’m going to go, may come back later tonight, otherwise see you tomorrow

Oh right, before I go. I have this note meant for Jarek:

Note

If you wish to lynch me, you must train for another 1000 years.

1 Like

just leave the thread

you will only deteriorate your reads if you stay in the thread

write down your reads on a Google doc

one more thing

i want to think this read is good but there are more than 4 people who think voodoosh is a wolf so there are villagers who think he’s a wolf too

also i forgot to mention this earlier but

when voodoo was saying he was gonna get himself killed i saw atno post this and it made me kinda doubt voodoo was town again but i kept saying he was town because i was worried if i said i scumread him he would have gotten himself killed since i was the only person publicly supporting him

i do townread him anyway but this gave me a little doubt because it’s kinda true lmao

im not going to make stuff up
i dont really care about all of their recent shit because i know im not a wolf so the question of it being theater isnt relevant to me
they havent been doing stuff
i cant read what isnt there

okie dokie artichokie

your scumread is basically they arent doing anything

yes

atnoname, jarek and magnus would like to have a word with you

theres a difference between not doing stuff because youre not here and actively refusing to do stuff

jarek moment tho

why is wazza not doing stuff wolfy

remember in meowntainado where she basically did nothing until she was correct about arete

this game gives me the same vibes