Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

regardless
if not tea and biscuits
can i perhaps interest you in getting the fuck off my wagon?

1 Like

Thus the poison comment

That would be venom, not poison

Iā€™d like the biscuits instead

Give me logic why your good

give me a sec to find your argument

My various arguments

im sorry but can you quote them
i know they exist but i legit cant find them in your iso
this isnt me avoiding i just can not find them
i did see you mentioning me breaking my fucking machete on the floor though

itā€™s 1:48 am why am I up

after reading this conversation

I still think that my comment about voodoo being a social innocent child is accurate while heā€™s mechanically a guilty child

and I trust my reads more than I trust setup reviewers

Iā€™ll just sum it up:
The argument between you and wazza seems like theater, you want to be seem to be suspecting eachother for the right reasons (thus deflecting what me and Arctic said), but you were never actually pushing hard enough that it seemed you wished to actually start a wagon + wazza wanting my reads so she could deflect them, rather than saying why she thinks your scum
Youā€™ve talked a lot, but Iā€™ve not seen anything really stick from your slot, youā€™ve just been there

I have far more reasons on wazza than I do you now, and I wish sheā€™d die over you, but I donā€™t see that happening

i just dont see it
and i really dont understand how you can say that hes ā€œincredibly townyā€ and i dont like how hard youre pushing it as such

itā€™s because heā€™s incredibly townie

I could go grab 10 experienced players after this game and show them what happened and they would agree with me

I suggest looking back over when they refused to vote me to see what I mean

i dont know how else to say it other than wazza and i arent on good terms with each other and im staying civil for the sake of the game
i cant speak for wazza but i would assume its the same reasoning

i directly answered what my scumread on lexi was which was that sheā€™s actively not trying to progress the game state in any way
sheā€™s also refusing to meaningfully interact with me
i guess another piece is just that
she was incredibly towny in scp to such an extent that even when she faked a greencheck on my biggest scumread i still townread her and she is simply nowhere near that here

i was voting her and everyone else in thread was voting me or, well, was her

shrug
i dont really know what to say about this one

nothing about kiiruma, voodoo, shark, litten, or even my early game on youā€¦ anything?

if you voted her rn sheā€™d be tied for top wagon :expressionless:

actually having second thoughts now

im not getting through to you at all, huh?
am i not an experienced player who disagrees with you?

ill take a look.

Isnā€™t it 4 1?

4-2

Huh