Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

okay atlas we can talk about this

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 if you think kanave wagon is bad where would you rather go

Reads are best when combined, but mechanics are the basis for a lot of things, and I find them more reliable

my reads get really good if I have reactions from people

thatā€™s how I figured out both the cop and villager was town

These posts seem good to me (despite what Iā€™m saying) and read to me like someone who wants to be active and get information on others. Maybe a cop role or something, trying to get reactions to feel for who he wants to check.

Any time heā€™s asked why heā€™s voting people he just outright refuses; They donā€™t have a good reason, theyā€™re just voting because they want to push on people but canā€™t really tell anyone why.

Their readlist which I wonā€™t comment on but will put it here for posts sake

Anyway overall to me they look like someone trying to push for roles and seem super townā€¦at the start. but after the start of D1 and the entirety of D2 theyā€™ve completely dropped off and havenā€™t done much at all. If theyā€™re a cop role their push on wazza makes sense if they redchecked them but I just think itā€™s more likely theyā€™re trying to be unpredictable for some reason and I just want to kill them.

thank you for reading my big post :)

ā€¦? I donā€™t get it.

ā€¦good point. I actually donā€™t have a lead anymore after I got rekt by Arctic about VooDooSh.

game feels slow but it feels just more like a poe slow

which is either very good or very bad

Vote with me instead itā€™s a good wagon trust me

Yeah

I have people I townread, but I feel my wolfreads are pretty weak

Either Iā€™m intelligent as fuck or I accidentally outed a cop role either way

if at is a wolf wolves are getting no pressure right now

who is one person we would really want to not have to think about their alignment

asking for a friend
and also cant guarantee anything

unironically if more than 1 of kanave/wazza/aelin are villagers i want to punt magnus slot into the sun

Well, okay.

You

Someone like magnus for me

magnus

heā€™s going to be around for a while and we will never know his alignment

you