Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Is this trying to prove yourself or something

no
itā€™s me saying that because a member of the town didnā€™t force through the counterwagon, it was made to save a wolf

So your saying that since there was no resistance and jarek was starting a wagon, scum hopped on it and tried to seem reasonable

Judging by your reads kanave and aelin

yes

1. creator
    dubious intent
  2. zone
    ā€¦ meh? im still kinda paranoid after last game
  3. you
  4. pres
  5. me

im the last one on it even if you still want to think im a wolf so thats still questionable
and as to agentā€™s recent post
have my thoughts on the matter beenā€¦ lacking?

zone also looks shit from wagonomics but heā€™s been villagery

i still havenā€™t read like 200 posts

eh fuck you tricked me
guess ill go cry in the corner

@Jarek

even if you think someone is mafia you need to treat everyone with the same entitlement to public information

because if you end up being wrong then not explaining stuff to people you wolfread but are actually villagers is really bad

@Jarek What changed for you on aelin since this?

sheā€™s being townread for virtually no reason and should die sooner than later

/vote Kanave @Host_Account_1
Better do something important, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll be there for EOD or not
Litten if Iā€™m going to attempt to protect you you should probably state the extra dice (by the way, you say you only give one, but you included that two players suck at rolling earlier, which implies you give two)

strange

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
ATNoName Jarek, Zone_Q11, Arctic, Kanave, Aelin 5/7
Kanave Mistyx, ATNoName, Litten, Agent47 4/7
VooDooSh Wazza 1/7
Zone_Q11 VooDooSh 1/7
[Not voting] Magnus, Kiiruma 2

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong or missing

Fair I was and still am too tired for any more forumming today

Not much I just think anyone who I donā€™t percieve as active is evil and aelin at the time wasnā€™t very active unless I was just missing anything they said. Idk why I suddenly decided they were evil but Iā€™m all over the place tonight

Judging by what kiiruma said, itā€™s probably ā€œpick two players, give one a dice. If any of them roll the same 3 numbers as you, you win 3.2 million jars full of nitrogen acidā€

I only give one dice, I can target two people each night to see if their dice matched the three dice I rolled

@Aelin Iā€™m awake but not for long because Iā€™m about to go back asleep, so soon is when Iā€™ll do that thing

thanks for stealing my post