Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I also find it weird how kanave hasn’t once expressed any kind of doubt on my alignment yet from their perspective Ive been pushing 2 villager wagons (herself and aelin) the entire day

I think her perspective has been artificially focused on LHF

2 Likes

I had the right idea all along

Does it matter
Both of them are dying anyway, killing kanave first is more useful

Because I want pictures of spiderman think at least one of voodoo/kiiruma is being miscleared and I feel like I’m going to either be perpetual PoE and ignored until it’s too late or killed then get ignored
headbash
Siri set a reminder to force kii to talk to me today

You are never getting nightkilled so like
you have plenty of time to kill kiiruma
but not vodoo cuz he’s town

The implication is that I’d get executed

If kanave is a wolf you are currently sentencing yourself to death

I really REALLY hope I’m right about atno because I get a bad feeling I’m just not because it’s my band wagon and therefore it’s not allowed to be right

I don’t know what this means

what i’m saying is vote kanave
you don’t have a choice in the matter

Eh
Maybe later

Still holding my vote on atno and I’m gonna go to sleep so I can’t change it :slight_smile:

i say this because i have a high chance of dying tonight, i think you might be a villager and in the event of an atno v flip (which strongly indicates kanave w due to wagonomics both today and yesterday) you will likely just get chained tomorrow due to your treatment of the wagons and i won’t be here to stop it

Well, I mean, I can vaguely guarantee you won’t die tonight
Regardless, what do you mean “my treatment of the wagons”

ignoring kanave w wagon voting atno v wagon

Except I haven’t ignored it
:wowee:

Regardless
It’s 8 am, I haven’t slept, and I’m trying to decide if it’s worth staying up to be here at eod or not

hm

/vote kanave @Host_Account_1
@jarek vote kanave
i will be mia for a couple hours