Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

11 players left, one dies, prolly 6 town and 4 maf if this thing is balanced i think

If mafia have a thing that could make people be executed with one less vote I think itā€™s just 3 mafia

i thought that could acutally have possibly been a town ability just because double vote for maf is kinda broken

depends on how many mafia there are
we have no way of knowing that tho

Probably disabled in lylo/Mylo situations

Anyway
Do we think mafia nokilled, or was someone attacked?

mafia kill decided by a dice

i think you were probably attacked if you protected yourself

this is a joke

This is important for obvious reasons, but more to me for reasons I cannot state

what was the point of this oddly-specific question

Arctic, Iā€™m guessing that your role got some information last night, because you said you have information and I think that you would tell people out loud if you were Roleblocked or something funny happened regarding your role. If that is true - why wasnā€™t your ability affected last night by mafia.

More importantly, what was the point of outting your ability to everyone there. You are competent enough to choose who to target based on your own thoughts, as opposed to asking other people.

Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I thought about this last night, which is why I had the urge to analyze his posts. I canā€™t fathom why Arctic would do that as town. It makes more sense for mafia to out that to everyone there, because it makes them seem more townie, allow them to control the discussion for a bit (which was arguably under control already if Arctic was scum), and it makes it more likely that protectives would target them

There are zero benefits to outting your role there as town, besides being seen townie which you had no need to because of your position

scaring scum from killing me by making it seem like protectives will be on me

You could have done that in other ways besides claiming your role

because after going thru the game i felt that aelin might have been kept out of townreads also by wolf agenda, now that she has flipped town

i have read was aelinā€™s reasoning for suspecting voodoo, which seemed pretty logical to me.

i didnā€™t feel like i looked at the anti-aelin side adequately so hence my question

shrug
if i die i dont think town is gonna win