Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

no

but my role has 1 more use

We have outted scum to kill first

then pretend it doesnt, and that you are an incredibly op town ability that must be nightkilled asap

Chronomancer isn’t delayed

I mean are you going to bust into flames mid day if you were attacked last night

maybe I am pretending

if kanave is mafia then i moved off a mafia to a villager because the mafia claimed town vanilla instead of vanilla town

outstanding move

I did this D1 if they are mafia

No

1 Like

not bursting into flames is good

this is a one-sided conversation on my part and I am wondering whatever the fuck you guys are on about lmao

Atlas said they self protected but put it in quotation marks which made me worry if his protection just delayed his death if he was attacked

I can only protect people if I get a certain roll

who wouldve thought this slot would never be readable

@Litten
Okay so I asked about the doublevoter thing, we’re both wrong, it just depends on how the role is written and it would have to be specified if it is hidden on the votecount or not

1 Like

so atlas do you actually need the dice

I gave it to Kanave because if they were vt and were invited to my neigborhood they would know the number that caused them to join my chat

while they could have rolled more than one number if they were a wolf PR, and would have a harder time guessing the number

I could’ve last night

my role is so weird now that I think about it, it basically functions as a number cop

You’ve stated before nobodys in your neighborhood