Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Nope. I’m VT.

I did not spout lies. You were the one who misinterpreted my reasons to scumread you, and now you are painting me as “the bad guy who lies”.

:arrow_up: Case in point.

Which posts did you use

I got these vibes too

I don’t even scumread you, I just think you’re lying on purpose

WHy do you think he’s lying then?

How is that not scummy behavior

I used the post where she pointed out atno was at L-1, which she doesn’t bother to fake as scum who thought the day was about to end and would just make her look suspicious, then point at it today and laugh at it

also her asking if it was mylo/lylo today because scum knows this and asking it gets them no towncred (???)

she just looks
entirely uninformed

she could just be a really un-self-aware wolf but idk

also me being egotistical and thinking my read of the d1 wagons being v/v/v was correct

Lost wolves could exist

Because he’s not saying the truth yet he’s doing it with confidence

actually yeah
she is more likely to be lw than town(since she has been more concerned with self-pressing than wolfhunting) more likely town than mafia imo

i dont have justified confidence to 180 this but im just
thinking about things

asking this makes them uninformed

that’s actually one of her bad posts today

wha
How is that townie, do scum not confidently lie?

They said previously in one of their wolf games they won due to people thinking they looked clueless

–and I am asking why you can’t be the Hammerer (role).
Why can’t a vote from a Hammerer (role) cause the vote count to end up in a 6/7 and end the day?
That’s what I did with my Hammerer (role) in Corrupt Votes FM. (Though it got never used.)

No, you are the liar. My answer was a simple “because it was hammered”.

It’s not townie, I just think others are scummier than what he’s doing, mainly since I’ve done what he’s doinf in my eyes rn and I was town

are you implying I’m the hammerer neighborizer forcing people to roll a dice role

I’m not lying though lmao what are you on about

Zone even if a hammer did exist - why would I have to be it.

well
in that case i rescind

Why am I on that scumlist just curious (I think I can guess why)